“Good for the price.” 3 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 16 hotels in Chambersburg
“Good for the price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

You get what you pay for. Our room wasn't the cleanest, but we also realized we weren't staying a the Hilton, so what can you expect? The only thing I was disappointed in was the breakfast. I've stayed at other quality inns and I will say that this one does not have a great breakfast compared to others. Runny eggs, uncooked bacon, nasty coffee. There were many people in the dining area who threw away lots of food because it was gross. The staff were a little weird... Mostly foreign people who didn't speak much English.. Kinda just stood around staring at people.

I'd probably stay here again if I absolutely needed to.. I'd just bring my own breakfast!! :)

• Stayed October 2013
Mickey L, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the the time to rate and review our hotel. I was sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your breakfast. We receive many complements regarding our complementary breakfast with our wide variety of items to choose from and the sevice our Breakfast Attendant provides each guest.

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
LaVale, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Certain staff members during the day were really great and I wish I could separately say this part of my stay was a 5 to recognize them...I called once before I arrived and the woman was so accommodating and sweet. I wish I had her name. But in all honesty, the hotel is not great and the night staff wasn't nearly as awesome. The hotel kind of has a musty/dull/smoky smell depending on where you are (event he lobby) and is outdated. The layout is pretty confusing. I walked all over to find the vending machines and none of them had water! I had to buy this little tiny water bottle at the front desk for a dollar. Blew my mind. That was disappointing. The price was good, right what I wanted to pay, but you know. I'd actually recommend spending a little extra money to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate and review our hotel. I appreciated all your comments as it helps us to improve our service to our guests. We will be undergoing renovations this winter and hope you give us another try.
Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Friday night stay before visiting car show in Carlisle. Staff was extremely professional and nice at check in. Rooms were clean, but if you need an elevator it's a bit of a walk depending on your room location. Breakfast was hot and cold choices and was better then most. Several food choices at this exit too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Mickey L, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to rate and review our hotel while visiting us during the Carlisle Car Show. We are conveniently located off interstate 81 exit 14, with many dinning choices near by. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and hope you will be able to visit us during our Fall season to try our new Pumpkin Spice Waffles.

fall season to give them a try/
Watford City, North Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My kids & I had a wonderful experience here! The outdoor pool was a big hit for us. They even let my relatives swim with us! We enjoyed the full hot breakfast, especially the waffles. The staff was friendly & it was a breeze to extend our stay. Our Jacuzzi suite was amazing! It's right off of the freeway and close to many restaurants & stores. I hope to visit PA again next summer & will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: There isn't an elevator and the pull out sofa bed is uncomfortable.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay here at the Quality Inn. I am very happy to hear how much you and your family have enjoyed staying with us, and that our waffles were a big hit. I will be sure to let our Breakfast host know she did a great job! We have also recently added flavored waffles in addition to the regular waffles. For the month of October, we are offering pumpkin spice waffles. We look forward to having you and your family back again next summer.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We recently stayed at the Quality inn and enjoyed our stay. The staff was extremely helpful in providing recommendations for dinner. We ended up eating at Mario's Italian restaurant. The hotel was clean and comfortable. We didn't get a chance to use the pool but the breakfast was great.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I was thrilled to hear that your had a great stay here at the Quality Inn. I will be sure to let our staff know just how helpful they were in being able to suggest an enjoyable evening dinner at Mario's. We hope that you will be able to stay with us again in the near future and possibly have time to swim in our pool.
Cheektowaga, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for our anniversary weekend yearly getaway and to see Gettysburg. We stayed in jacuzzi suite and was very large. However, the tv was full of static. We were disappointed at the breakfast was over at 9 am on the weekend. We are used to a 10am end time for breakfast. The hallways smelled of smoke and carpets need updating. The location was nice and convenient for the area.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Mickey L, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Happy Anniversary! Thank you for rating and reviewing our hotel. We strive to make our guests comfortable during their stay and appreciate your comments. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed the large room, and wanted to let you know that we do have maintenance available to fix any issues, just call the front desk and we will be happy to correct the problem. We hope you choose our hotel for any future stays.
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed in a Jacuzzi suite. It was spacious but smelled of mildew. The room otherwise looked clean. Our stay was quiet. The front desk was friendly and checking in was fast. Refrigerator in the room was a nice addition. Bed was very comfy.

Hotel needs renovations. Hallways were stuffy and smelled of cigarette smoke. Gross. Carpets needed replacing, doors needed repainting. They need to spruce up the place a little bit.

Close to lots of restaurants like Applebee's, Wendy's, Denny's. Good room for the price, minus the mildew smell. We'd stay again.

Room Tip: There are only 2 floors and no elevator. Pack light or stay on the first floor.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our hotel. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in a clean, comfortable, and quiet room. I will let our front desk staff know that you were pleased with the service they provided during your stay. Summer is our busy season and our housekeeping staff works hard to keep our hotel looking nice. Thank you for choosing our hotel and look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Chambersburg? Share your experiences!