“WOW! Another Great Visit” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #85 of 136 Restaurants in Chambersburg
Cuisines: Barbecue
Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
“WOW! Another Great Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

If you are feeling a hankering for some really good barbecue, you need to look no further. It's right here in the Ville. You can smell the smoke before you enter the place and that to me is always a good sign. Good service at the counter, friendly people and really good barbecue. We have had the half rack dinners several times and have been very pleased every time. The sides are very good as well, backed beans and mac & cheese. Prices are reasonable. $15.00 half rack dinner.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Yummmmmmy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Hickory smoked bbq at its best. Comes right off the grill and u can see that for yourself! Awesome Food!

Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Best BBQ Around..The Food and The Service was Excellent. Will Definitely Be Back. Keep Up The Great Work

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Wow, what happened”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Based on previous reviews I was excited to try McCollum's. I pass it almost daily and haven't ever stopped. I did yesterday with my husband, what a Disappointment! The place was dirty, the employee was unkempt. Despite this, we still wanted to try the food. We placed our order and both choose 1/2 rack with two sides for a total of $30. Not a bad price for fresh ribs for two people, right? Once we placed our order, the employee grabbed some old, cold ribs, threw them in a previously used Styrofoam take out container and then threw the container and ribs in the microwave.

First, I thought I was getting freshly made ribs
Secondly, I don't want microwaved food for $30 bucks
Finally, I don't think Microwaving food in Styrofoam is a safe practice.

We cancelled our order and left! Very disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
S. Central PA
“Really good BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I can't say enough good things about the food. The ribs are done perfectly, fall off the bone style with a choice of with or w/o sauce, same with the chicken ,and pit beef. It's just a small hut , so it's best for take-out.

• Visited April 2013