“Worth the visit.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Worth the visit.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I grabbed a quick salad from Moe's Southwest Grill one night at the La Quinta Inn in Chambersburg, and it was a great salad. I would definitely visit again.

Visited August 2012

Harrisburg
“Better places for Mexican...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

This place is comparable to other Moe's I have visited except for the crappy attitude of the staff. When you step up to order, the employees just look at you and wait for you to talk - no "What may I get for you?", "Can I help you?", etc. The employees are disinterested and like other reviewers have said, they start closing the place long before the posted close time. I expect this place will be history when Chipotle moves in.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Not worth a visit”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Its a Mexican restaurant I guess. Its very small and the environment is very tight and uncomfortable. Its a cafeteria style restaurant. The menu is on the wall and there really is no one to explain it to you if you haven't had mexican before. The people making and serving the food were very inpatient with us. They were not very helpfull when we had questions. It was very ackward. I ended up getting this big burrito looking thing that was terrible. My family pretty much felt the same except for my 10 y/o grandson who thought it was cool. The rest of us were just happy to get out of there and have no plans to return in the future.

Visited May 2012
Broomall, Pennsylvania
“My oh my the queso is AMAZING”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

We LOVE Moe's! Remember it's not fine dining, it a quick service place and they do a very good job. Free chips and salsa station are always good. I LOVE the queso is like a drug...you can't get enough. I had the chicken club quesadilla...delish.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Colebrook, New Hampshire
“Ok food... Complimentary chips and salsa are a nice touch...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Ok food; not really great!!! I really prefer Chipotle or other chains... But the complimentary chips and wide selection of salsa is kind of cool...

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere