“The service and value are excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“The service and value are excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2015

I was surprised by the quality of service and the value received compared to all other hotels. I enjoyed my stay so much that I sought the Candlewood Suites out at Williamsport, PA on my continued travels. Again I found the staff there to be of exceptional quality and offered a good value for the accommodations. I am sold on the Candlewood Suites. Thank you all for your effort.

Room Tip: They offer excellent discounts for business travelers.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Barbara M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you for the wonderful compliments. Our team works very hard to make our guest feel like they are at home from the front desk to the housekeeping staff. We are glad you had a wonderful stay with us and also at the next Candlewood. Please stop by again if you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Temple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2015

I was staying there while doing my nursing clinicals. The lady that opens the dining room came in early over the weekend so that me and my cohorts could have a hot breakfast. She came in an hour early sat and sun, just to make our stay more pleasant!

Thanks so much
Jo-Ann

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Barbara M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, February 6, 2015
Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you staying with us, come back soon.
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2015

This hotel is run by Barbara and is one of the best I have EVER stayed at. The hotel and all of the staff are top notch. Rooms are very clean and shower pressure is great.
Barbara remembered me by name although I had not been there for 4 months.
Restaurants are very near by and you have many choices from sushi to steaks and everything in between.
Remember to turn your ice machine on in your room if you expect to put some ice in your coolers!

Thanks again Barbara for a wonderful stay, I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Barbara M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, January 26, 2015
Thank you so much for this review. We try to remember all our guests. We are very lucky to have such a great group of people here that love their jobs, and it shows, which makes my job easier and gives me more time to mingle with the guests. I am very fortunate. We look forward to having you as a regular visitor every year.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2015

I had an unexpected stay in Chambersburg, The rooms are very nice, the management and staff went above and beyond to accommodate. over all a very nice stay, I will look into staying at a Candlewood in the future

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your visit. The entire staff here is the best I am very fortunate. We try to make everyone's stay as memorable as possible. We enjoy when our guest choose to come back. Hope to see you again soon.
Harwich, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2015

Barbara and her team were gracious and attentive hosts during our night at the hotel. After recommending a restaurant, they even offered to play with our dog for the time while we went out for dinner. They understand the meaning of hospitality

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Barbara M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, January 24, 2015
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. The entire group here enjoys what they do and I think it shows. We treat everyone the way we would if you were visiting our homes. We hope you will come back when you are in the area. And the offer is always good to watch the dog when you go out to dinner.
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2015

We just moved to Chambersburg (PA) and stayed at Candlewoods Suites for almost 2 weeks and we had everything we needed! The staff is very friendly and the manager is above and beyond. We felt at home.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
We enjoyed having you stay with us for the two weeks prior to moving into your new home. We are so lucky to have nice families like yours come and stay with us for short periods. Enjoy your new home. We enjoyed having you be a part of our family at Candlewood.
Fairlawn, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2015

You find out how good a place is when something goes wrong. Without going into details there was a problem with one of the rooms that was accidentally given to me that was under a minor renovation and the followup room was not ready.. The staff responded in a quick, professional manner with over and above compensation (free room and food) and sincere apologies.
the final room was as good s it gets, everything in order, immaculate, and comfortable with an excellent kitchenette for the price of most decent basic rooms.
I highly recommend it and the next time I pass through it will definitely be where I stay.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Barbara M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Chambersburg, responded to this review, January 19, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know how we did. Our goal is to make sure that every guest has a perfect room and service when they visit us. When that doesn't happen we all chip in together and make it right. That is customer service and we take it very seriously.

Been to Candlewood Suites Chambersburg? Share your experiences!