Just returned from two night stay at this beautiful Inn. Service was excellent. Breakfast was delicious and done with taste and style. Lots of attention to details, which is why I choose B & B's over local hotels or motels. It is by far one of the best B & B's I have ever stayed in.
Nearby is Gettysburg, which has lots of history,art and restaurants. Hauser winery was great on Friday night for dinner and music. It is located way on top of a hill, which was very scenic. I look forward to returning to the area and staying at The Inn at Ragged Edge.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Ragged Edge Hotel
- The Inn At Ragged Edge Hotel Chambersburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin to feel relaxed and welcomed as you step into this magnificent historic mansion near the town of Chambersburg, located in South Central Pennsylvania. The Inn at Ragged Edge is only 20 miles from Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. This house is truly amazing with its beautiful chestnut wood stairway adorned with hand carved designs. The dining room is stunning with its beautiful mahogany walls where a full course breakfast is served each morning. The Inn offers 9 spacious guest rooms all with private baths, king & queen size beds, flat panel TVs w/ DVD, air conditioning, and soft terry robes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Inn at Ragged Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.