We spent two nights at this beatiful Inn during the first week of Feb. 2013. Lew the owner was very kind and hospitable. His wife Fran was very nice and a great cook!
Great breakfast both mornings. Scumptious eggs and Banana Foster pancakes,plus a wonderful fruit cup each day. Snack room right next to our room with soft drinks, juice and snacks.
We stayed in the Hearthside room . It was a lovely, spacious room with a nice tub that you could soak in. Very clean and cozy..plus warm for the chilly Feb. night.
If you are looking for a place to stay while discovering Gettysburg please consider this lovely inn. Great alternative to chain motels. I highly recommend this Inn for a wonderful stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Ragged Edge Hotel Chambersburg
- The Inn At Ragged Edge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin to feel relaxed and welcomed as you step into this magnificent historic mansion near the town of Chambersburg, located in South Central Pennsylvania. The Inn at Ragged Edge is only 20 miles from Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. This house is truly amazing with its beautiful chestnut wood stairway adorned with hand carved designs. The dining room is stunning with its beautiful mahogany walls where a full course breakfast is served each morning. The Inn offers 9 spacious guest rooms all with private baths, king & queen size beds, flat panel TVs w/ DVD, air conditioning, and soft terry robes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Ragged Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.