My fiance and I went there for our anniversary this last weekend. And the Inn is absolutely beautiful!!! We stood at the Azalea Room which is on the 3rd floor and it's on of the smallest room within the Inn but it was nice and cozy we loved it. We got a chance to see the other rooms and they are just beautiful and very spacious. The owner Lew was just so nice and accomodating. Breakfast was so delicious. We have stayed in other B&Bs before and the Ragged edge has to be one of the best one we've stayed in yet!! I would recommed this place to everyone, the hospitality was great, the location was perfect for those looking to go to gettysburg about a 25 minute drive. If you are looking for a nice, clean and friendly B&B to stay in on your next PA trip this would be the perfect one.
Lew thank you so much for all your help and hospitality, you was wonderful and we look forward to staying there again this summer.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Ragged Edge Hotel Chambersburg
- The Inn At Ragged Edge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin to feel relaxed and welcomed as you step into this magnificent historic mansion near the town of Chambersburg, located in South Central Pennsylvania. The Inn at Ragged Edge is only 20 miles from Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. This house is truly amazing with its beautiful chestnut wood stairway adorned with hand carved designs. The dining room is stunning with its beautiful mahogany walls where a full course breakfast is served each morning. The Inn offers 9 spacious guest rooms all with private baths, king & queen size beds, flat panel TVs w/ DVD, air conditioning, and soft terry robes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Ragged Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.