I have to admit, there is a lot to be desired from Bistro 71. The Bistro has been around a few years and is aiming to revitalize the downtown area, much like Frederick, MD has done in the past few years. However, Bistro 71 has got a ways to go. Here are my quick points:
• Atmosphere is very modern, and inviting. Interior is well decorated, especially if you enjoy a more modern look and feel
• The food is good, but not terrific. Requests can be taken, but do not expect them to be met.
• Bistro 71 is pricey. If you're looking to spend a lot of money on food, go to The Orchard's and actually get a meal that is worth the price.
• Small – if the place is busy, don't expect to find a room for you and eight of your friends. Remember, this is a bistro and not a family dining experience.
• Wait staff is amateur – two to three-star service should be expected.
Overall the food is good, but not worth the price or inexperienced wait staff.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.