I have to admit, there is a lot to be desired from Bistro 71. The Bistro has been around a few years and is aiming to revitalize the downtown area, much like Frederick, MD has done in the past few years. However, Bistro 71 has got a ways to go. Here are my quick points:
• Atmosphere is very modern, and inviting. Interior is well decorated, especially if you enjoy a more modern look and feel
• The food is good, but not terrific. Requests can be taken, but do not expect them to be met.
• Bistro 71 is pricey. If you're looking to spend a lot of money on food, go to The Orchard's and actually get a meal that is worth the price.
• Small – if the place is busy, don't expect to find a room for you and eight of your friends. Remember, this is a bistro and not a family dining experience.
• Wait staff is amateur – two to three-star service should be expected.
Overall the food is good, but not worth the price or inexperienced wait staff.
If you own or manage Bistro 71, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.