“Bennys Pizza and Italian Restaurant - Chambersburg” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Bennys Pizza and Italian Restaurant - Chambersburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2009

I am the first person to admit that I am fussy (read my reviews, I am VERY FUSSY) and ever more so when it comes to food. We have traveled the world and love to eat where ever we go.

The food at Benny's Pizza and Italian Restaurant was the some of the best I have had in a very long time.

I had the chicken piccatta, my partner had a calzone and our neighbors had the parmigiana. All the meals were steaming hot, we had way more than we could ever eat and they were all extremely tasty.

The waitress (after talking to her, we discovered it was the owners wife) was extremely helpful and made some very good suggestions.

If you are every in need of an excellent meal while you are in Chambersburg - give this place a go, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Lidia Bastianich better watch out for Benny's!

80% Recommend