If you are looking for a local restaurant that represents the friendliness and hospitality of Chambersburg, than this is it. Molly's Restaurant is a great place to get a good meal for a great price. Rarely will you find a place you can eat lunch for $5 and actually leave the restaurant full. Here is my summary:
• The atmosphere seems a little "Tacky", but the food and hospitality makes up for it.
• There is a good variety of choices for food, and something for everyone on the menu. They will take requests as well!
• The restaurant is never packed, and there is always room.
• Parking is slim – best to find a lot and walk from there.
• Service is quick and easy – waiting time for food is minimal.
• Daily specials and soup always change – good to know something is different every day.
Overall the experience is unique, fresh, and fun for everyone. If you are in the Chambersburg area, downtown specifically, then check out Molly's Restaurant. A great place!
If you own or manage Molly's Restaurant and Carry Out, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.
- Manage your listing