“Great place.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3648 Old Scotland Road, I-81 Ext 20 on Right of 696, Chambersburg, PA 17201   |
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Paid for a room one night as a walk in. When i told them i would be staying the next night and what company i worked for they said they under charged me then moved me to another room which didnt have fridge or microwave two beds instead of one so my wife and i had to sleep apart because the one we were in was booked that night. I was paying for this room not my company. So in short i was ripped off lied too ànd treated very badly by the manager. Stay away!!!! Also rooms are dirty pay a little more and else where.

• Stayed June 2013
Horseheads
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We arrived after dark, and the motel sits by itself near a cow pasture. It's a bit eerie at night, and there were several people standing outside near the entrance. Apparently a trucking company uses this motel to house it's drivers. The lobby was very basic, but clean. The desk clerk was very pleasant. We were pleasantly surprised by the room - it was quite a decent room for the price. It was large enough, all the furniture was in good repair, everything was clean, and the bathroom area looked like it had been updated within the last few years. The bed was reasonably comfortable. Even though we were a little put off by the people hanging outside, when we brought our luggage in one of the men said hello and held the door for us, so if you get past that first impression, I don't think there's anything unsafe about the situation. The property does look better in the daylight, too. Overall, it's a decent room for a reasonable price.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Poland, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This Super 8 hotel is affordable, clean and fairly comfortable. It would be more comfortable if they included extra pillows, but you can request them and you might get them. Breakfast is included and adds to the value of the stay. There was a good selection of available for breakfast including sausage, egg and cheese english muffins, waffles, fruit, yogurt and various cereals and other items.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Cicero, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Owner gave us a great rate for one night! Hotel is right next to I-81 for those that are looking for easy access. Restaurants are within a couple of miles of the hotel, most of which are located inside the Chambersburg Mall. Our double bed room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was spotless! Breakfast was typical: cereal, pastries, a waffle maker and juice and coffee. We were very pleased with our stay and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stayed alone as I traveled through the area. I liked the remote location and the view of the dairy farm was great. I was greeted by friendly staff and check in went smoothly. My room with a double bed was adequate for my needs. Breakfast was good. Even with my limited diet, I found a few things I could eat. It would be great if the lobby were bigger to seat more people but I was able to take my breakfast to my room before I checked out. Check out was easy and I was on my way!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area

Address: 3648 Old Scotland Road, I-81 Ext 20 on Right of 696, Chambersburg, PA 17201
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Chambersburg
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area 2*
The Super 8 Chambersburg/Scotland, PA is located at exit 20 off I-81. We are centrally located between Gettysburg, Shippensburg and Carlisle. If your travels should take you to visit Historic Gettysburg, a graduation at the Shippensburg University or enjoy a car show at the Carlisle Fairgrounds, you will find our property in the perfect location. All of our nicely decorated rooms feature King, Queen and Full size beds, Micro-Fridge, Alarm Clocks, Hairdryers, Cable with HBO, ESPN, and CNN. We invite you to join us for a Superstart Breakfast daily, you can connect to our Free High Speed Wireless Internet from anywhere in the motel and we also offer the convenience of a Coin-op Laundry facility. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.