“Friendly and Helpful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3648 Old Scotland Road, I-81 Ext 20 on Right of 696, Chambersburg, PA 17201   |
Ranked #12 of 16 hotels in Chambersburg
Gray, Pennsylvania
“Friendly and Helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

This Super 8 is terrific! I am a Grad student at a nearby university but live out of town. I have stayed with them twice so far and they have been friendly and helpful both times. The rooms are clean and tidy. They treat their customers like friends and make you feel welcome. The value is awesome I stayed in a room with a king size bed. It had a fridge, microwave, in room coffee and continental breakfast. My only complaint is you can not adjust the temperature in the rooms on your own. That was ok by me, I am always too hot anyway and called down to ask them to turn the heat to my room off and they did. Not sure what temperature regulation is like is during the summer. This hotel is in a safe location and located close to the Chambersburg Mall.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Harrisonburg Va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night on our way to Harrisburg PA. Easy access directly off of I-81. The young lady who checked us in was very friendly and carried on a conversation with us just as if we were longtime friends. My wife is a light sleeper, and she found the highway noise to be a little disruptive, but it did not prevent her from sleeping While Super 8 motels are not 5 star luxury accommodations, I have always found them to be a great value for what you get, consistent from one location to another, and they provide me exactly what I'm looking for; a clean, comfortable place to get a good night's sleep at a great price. The next morning, we checked out the free breakfast and found the selection to be much more than we expected, including a nice mix of hot and cold foods. We will stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dundas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This review is close to highway access, clean comfortable and quiet. Great breakfast complete with breakfast sandwiches, juices, coffee, tea, cereal, milk and waffles. Plenty of parking, staff are friendly and more than willing to help. No smoking odor and carpeting is clean. I will search this location out next time I'm down here.

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area

Address: 3648 Old Scotland Road, I-81 Ext 20 on Right of 696, Chambersburg, PA 17201
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Chambersburg
Ranked #12 of 16 hotels in Chambersburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area 2*
The Super 8 Chambersburg/Scotland, PA is located at exit 20 off I-81. We are centrally located between Gettysburg, Shippensburg and Carlisle. If your travels should take you to visit Historic Gettysburg, a graduation at the Shippensburg University or enjoy a car show at the Carlisle Fairgrounds, you will find our property in the perfect location. All of our nicely decorated rooms feature King, Queen and Full size beds, Micro-Fridge, Alarm Clocks, Hairdryers, Cable with HBO, ESPN, and CNN. We invite you to join us for a Superstart Breakfast daily, you can connect to our Free High Speed Wireless Internet from anywhere in the motel and we also offer the convenience of a Coin-op Laundry facility. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.