“Trucker at large likes this one!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3648 Old Scotland Road, I-81 Ext 20 on Right of 696, Chambersburg, PA 17201   |
Ranked #11 of 16 hotels in Chambersburg
Dundas
“Trucker at large likes this one!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This review is close to highway access, clean comfortable and quiet. Great breakfast complete with breakfast sandwiches, juices, coffee, tea, cereal, milk and waffles. Plenty of parking, staff are friendly and more than willing to help. No smoking odor and carpeting is clean. I will search this location out next time I'm down here.

• Stayed February 2013

115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Hendersonville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed here in January after I had to pull of the highway from a bad snowstorm. Arrived late at night. Got to my room, and was amazed. What a great place for the price. Not only could you hear a pin drop, the room was way cleaner and nicer than you could ever expect for $50 per night. Looking out my oversized window in my upper floor room, I watched the snow fall over an old farm. Truly one of the greatest experiences I've ever had- hence why I came here to write a review. Would recommend it hands down, and will make it a point to stay here again on my next cross country trip.

Room Tip: Get a room on one of the higher floors facing the farm. Amazing views. I've attached a picture.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
GREENSBORO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have stayed here several times and while it isn't fancy you won't pay the price of a fancy place.
The employees are friendly and the service is great. The rooms are clean and they are right off of the exit from I-81 at Scotland PA.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

PALMYRA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Very Friendly front desk and cleaning staff.
The room was VERY clean and did not smell like smoke until the heat was turned on.
However, all the areas of the hotel smelled of cigarette smoke. We had to keep the heat off because the smell was also coming in through the vent.
The location is convenient, but you must be able to tolerate the sound of truck traffic all night long. Also, I could hear my neighbor's TV going all night -- word for word.
It made for a rough night's sleep.
The bedding definitely needs a update, but that's no big deal. It was clean and bug free.
If you don't mind cigarette smoke, this would be a fine place to stay -- and at a great value!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area

Address: 3648 Old Scotland Road, I-81 Ext 20 on Right of 696, Chambersburg, PA 17201
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Chambersburg
Ranked #11 of 16 hotels in Chambersburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area 2*
The Super 8 Chambersburg/Scotland, PA is located at exit 20 off I-81. We are centrally located between Gettysburg, Shippensburg and Carlisle. If your travels should take you to visit Historic Gettysburg, a graduation at the Shippensburg University or enjoy a car show at the Carlisle Fairgrounds, you will find our property in the perfect location. All of our nicely decorated rooms feature King, Queen and Full size beds, Micro-Fridge, Alarm Clocks, Hairdryers, Cable with HBO, ESPN, and CNN. We invite you to join us for a Superstart Breakfast daily, you can connect to our Free High Speed Wireless Internet from anywhere in the motel and we also offer the convenience of a Coin-op Laundry facility. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Chambersburg / Scotland Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.