“Beautiful home - incredible hosts and breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Craig Victorian Bed and Breakfast

You added Craig Victorian Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Craig Victorian Bed and Breakfast
756 Philadelphia Avenue, Chambersburg, PA 17201 (Formerly Shultz's Victorian Mansion)   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Chambersburg B&B and Inns
Bloomington, IN
“Beautiful home - incredible hosts and breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We began a week-long road trip in Chambersburg and were fortunate to have selected Craig Victorian B & B. Our hosts were truly fabulous and it was by far the best breakfast of our entire trip! The neighborhood is perfect for taking an evening stroll and the home is set up with a love common area for relaxing and a fridge and hospitality area upstairs for guests. A wonderful shower and a restful night's sleep made our first night on the road extremely pleasant! We highly recommend Craig Victorian and will definitely be going back again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Montpelier, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I reserved a room at the Craig Victorian for a one night stay as I was attending a conference in town. I didn't want to stay at a hotel (I also own a B&B). I selected this B&B and am so glad I did! Roger greeted me at the door about 3 hours later than I'd planned to arrive - it was almost midnight. I loved my room that was so beautifully furnished. Breakfast the next morning was just right for me. I asked for protein instead of carbs for my diet and they made a wonderful omelet. The tea selection was just what I like to use at home. They gave me a "to-go" plate for the breakfast I didn't have time to eat. They were very accomodating with my busy schedule that morning. I ended up staying at this B&B a few nights later when I was returning home from my business trip since I liked this B&B so much. I'd had car trouble and long delays so I called and asked if they had my same room - the Forget Me Knot - and they said yes it was available. Again I arrived 3 hours later than I'd planned because of road construction/traffic delays. Roger greeted me at the door at almost midnight. Even though they'd planned to serve French Toast to their other guests for breakfast, they served me the same omelette, at my request, that I liked so well. I highly recommend the Craig Victorian for your stay in the Chambersburg, Pa area!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I believe this is our 4th or 5th time to the Craig victorian B&B. When life gets hectic and you just need a break, This is the place! The hosts are part of the charm as they are very kind and always make you feel welcome. The bed sheets, soft bamboo towels, whirlpool tub and beautiful decorated rooms are just the best. Oh my gosh, the breakfast is also so good. If you love victorian homes, antiques, and appreciate beautiful woodwork, this iis the place to visit.
It is like stepping back in time with all the modern luxuries..

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

This is one of my best picks for a B&B. I think this is our 4th stay. If you enjoy a relaxing atmosphere, good quality, and value, this is the place. Beautiful rooms, Chocolate mints in the room , and snacks available. Hosts are so kind and it shows that they enjoy running their B&B. Don't miss out on this B&B!!!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Naugatuck, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

Wish we had know how nice the Craig Victorian B&B is sooner. We decided to stay here for our final day of our vacation as Chambersburg PA was along our route home. We loved our short stay. The room was very nice and we recieved a tour of some of the other rooms. Wonderful people. Would definetly recommend!

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice. I don't think you can go wrong!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Moshannon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

The Craig Victorian is a wonderful place to stay. We arrived around 8pm and was warmly welcomed. Our room was beautiful, my husband and I loved the feather stuffed pillows and the soft bed. We were extremely pleased with the large bathroom with a shower and seperate whirlpool tub. It was great after a long day exploring the battlefields. The breakfast was is great, if you leave hungry its you own fault. All and all it was a wonderful experience and our first B&B.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
North Ridgeville, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

My husband and I stayed here on a recent visit to his old hometown. We arrived late because we had been driving all day and we managed to drive past the place twice in the dark because the sign isn't lit with a light. Once we arrived we were welcomed in to the beautiful and historical home. The place is large and quite worth the look around. The innkeeper was very sweet to actually offer us an option between two rooms, even though we had booked the Rambling Rose Suite. We ended up staying with our original choice, which was on the third floor. My husband was a trooper for carrying up all the luggage! The room was decorated very prettily, the bathroom small but very clean, modern and comfortable. We had a great claw foot tub that doubled as a shower. Breakfast was delightful--both tasty and served with style! The innkeeper was a little rough around the edges, but his wife was very kind.

Room Tip: If you anticipate having a lot of luggage--for example, we had 7 bags--don't choose the third fl...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Craig Victorian Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!