“Great service!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
“Great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Waitress was amazing, went out of her way to please. Food was hot and delicious. Great variety and great low cal beverages. Will be back!

Visited September 2012

South Central, Pa
“Only eaten here 2 times but great both times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Food comes out HOT and it's a Great burger and yummy fry's. I gotta be honest I didn't eat here until 2012 b/c I just thought it was an "overrated, high priced burger joint" but people kept raving about it and well we gave it a try on date night one time and it was yummy and delish:) Will be back!

Visited April 2012
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“....COLD!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I love the food at Red Robin. It is a guilty pleasure kind of thing... who doesn't love the idea of bottomless fries? Each visit we made to our local RR has been good from the food and service standpoint, BUT the thermostat is set so low that I couldn't wait to get back outside to warm up! I wonder if this is how they keep the number of refills down. Great if you are having a hot flash, but the temperature has been uncomfortable. Hopefully it will be warmer in the Winter.

Visited August 2012
Charlottesville, Virginia
“1st time at Red Robin”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We were travelling and this was one of the restaurants still open when we stopped for the night. I have to say the experience was positive enough to make us go to another of their chain when we returned to Virginia. I must say that even though my hamburger was delicious it was barely room temperature. This was late in the evening and they were not busy. I feel it would be insulting when placing an order to tell a waitperson we like our food hot but am tempted to start doing so because food temperature is often COLD in many restaurants. People must just not complain about this because the priority for hot food does not seem to be there.. The bartender did not do well with my drink order but was pleasantly willing to correct the problem.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
“Not so Good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Sorry Red Robin but your meals are just not good.
They could be....but when I get my meal, it's usually on the warm side, sometimes cool. It's like you have the burgers pre-made and just warm them up just before serving them. Hope you improve on this matter!!

Visited April 2012