“My favorite hotel ever” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Chambersburg
LaVale, Maryland
“My favorite hotel ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We love this place. It's just fantastic. The staff is always wonderfully pleasant, the rooms are always clean and super comfortable, and it's in a great spot. And I hear they're running couples specials over the weekend until January for 69$ a night. I can't wait!!! Such a good value. Check out is at noon without asking which is unheard of, and the people are just so kind. So warm. It's just the greatest hotel ever.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kerri T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chambersburg, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Oh wow! Thank you! We really appreciate hearing that you love us. You are correct about the romantic weekends for $69 a night. Hopefully you will have the opportunity to 'get away' during the winter. Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Miramar Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Have stayed in many Hampton inns as a single woman that travels for pleasure (retired) have tried many hotel chains and always come back to and usually stay with Hampton I find them security conscience, very few if any mix ups, and can relax when arriving all is in place, a clean room stress free, evening and a relaxing nights sleep topped with breakfast to face a day on the road, Quite often stay at the same Hampton but depending on travel , will stay new ones and have never been disappointed, if you want stress free clean, secure , a little class aove you can rely I find on any hampton inn

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kerri T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chambersburg, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn! We strive to provide a safe, comfortable stay for every guest. It is our pleasure to have such nice people come to our 'home' to stay. See you next time!
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

The cleanliness, politeness, and warmth of the staff made this visit extra special. Barb M, the sales manager, is one the finest individuals we have met on our many travels. The proximity to Gettysburg, and the pervasive history of the area lend an additional dimension.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kerri T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chambersburg, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
We are honored to receive these accolades from you. Barb is a wonderful person, and a delight to be around. I am certain she will very pleased to read your review. We are glad that you had the opportunity to see our beautiful area, and hope that you may have the opportunity to return one day. Thank you for staying with us.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

On my way to Massachusetts from Virginia, I stayed on a Wednesday night at this Chambersberg, PA Hampton Inn. I was travelling alone this trip to my class reunion in the Berkshires. Our family has stayed at this Hampton some years ago and we have always found it to be a great place to stay. This time, upon evening arrival, I discovered that guests are treated to delicious snacks available in the dining area which was a nice surprise given the fact that it was 7:30 and I hadn't had supper and was hungry! My room was, as usual, immaculate and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was ample and delicious. An excellent choice of nearby restaurants makes finding a place to eat easy.

I discovered later that morning while driving through New Jersey that I had left my phone charger in the room. I received a call that they had found it and were sending it to me. It's in the details like this that contribute to making this Hampton Inn's guest services outstanding.

Great location off I-81, Beautifully maintained inn with comfortable rooms, a great staff make this one of Hampton Inn's best. We have had consistently good experiences with Hampton Inns, yet this is one of their very best.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Kerri T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chambersburg, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you! We're so glad you made it in time for snack. Wednesday evening snack is a way for us to show our appreciation to our guests. Thank you for choosing to stay with us!
danbury, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have stayed at several Hampton Inn hotels across the country: each one delivered a high quality service. It is dependable, consistent and geared towards serving the guests. I would strongly recommend to anyone wants a great experience at an affordable rate.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kerri T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chambersburg, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
We appreciate the kind review and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Hampton.
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We overnighted here on our way north recently.
Nice clean property, convenient I-81 off/on. Bob Evans, Cracker Barrel, Arby's nearby.
Took a while for AC to really kick in, but finally things were OK.
Typical Hampton breakfast, nicely presented.
Very good option for a stop on I-81 in this vicinity.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking your valuable time to review your stay with us. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us and hope that you will continue to choose Hampton.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is best hotel for the money in this area, hands down! Based on my stay, I couldn't find one negative thing to say about this hotel. Very well managed, clean, comfy, friendly, good breakfast too! Wireless connections was flawless too with no dropped signals. All Hampton Inns should refer to this as role model. It maybe close to the Interstate but I couldn't hear any traffic sounds even though my room was near that end of the building.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Kerri T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chambersburg, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Wow! Thank you for making our day! We are pleased to know that you were completely satisfied with your stay. Thank you for choosing the Hampton.

Been to Hampton Inn Chambersburg? Share your experiences!