Hotel was an OK experience. Was here during October for an event, so no skiing to be had. Not much to do on site if you aren't a golfer. Gettysburg is 10 minutes away though.
Rooms were pretty bland, especially for the higher than expected price. Bed was terrible - double bed and hard. Ammenities are pretty much non-existant. Rooms aren't very quiet either - there's shared balconies with a glass door so if anyone is outside, you may as well join the conversation.
Brightest spot was breakfast...outstanding food and choices. Bar is nice on site and pretty cheap.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Mountain Resort & Carroll Valley Golf Hotel
- Liberty Mountain Resort & Carroll Valley Golf Hotel Carroll Valley
- Liberty Mountain Resort And Carroll Valley Golf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're most excited about the recent acquisition of neighboring Carroll Valley Resort! Liberty Mountain is now truly a four-season resort with awesome amenities for all ages all year-round! In May of 2010, Carroll Valley Resort became part of Liberty Mountain Resort. With the acquisition of Carroll Valley Resort, we now have more than twice as many hotel rooms; more meeting space for groups, weddings, banquets, reunions; more resort amenities such as a fitness and billiards rooms; more dining options with The Inn at Carroll Valley and Tavern on the Green; and an 18-hole championship golf course and Pro Shop. Whether you enjoy skiing, snowboarding, golfing or just relaxing; you'll find Liberty Mountain Resort is a wonderful getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Liberty Mountain Resort & Carroll Valley Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.