Stayed here while we visited the Gettysburg area. A bit of a drive in (about 20 min), but well worth it. During the winter the place is a ski resort. During our off time, my kids were in the pool. I loved being able to swim in the pool, keep an eye on my kids, and have a great view of the mountains. Breakfast was great! Staff bent over backwards to be of help. Our family is thinking about returning to snow ski in the near future. Not a huge amount of ammenities, but sufficient for what we needed. Certainly worth a look!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're most excited about the recent acquisition of neighboring Carroll Valley Resort! Liberty Mountain is now truly a four-season resort with awesome amenities for all ages all year-round! In May of 2010, Carroll Valley Resort became part of Liberty Mountain Resort. With the acquisition of Carroll Valley Resort, we now have more than twice as many hotel rooms; more meeting space for groups, weddings, banquets, reunions; more resort amenities such as a fitness and billiards rooms; more dining options with The Inn at Carroll Valley and Tavern on the Green; and an 18-hole championship golf course and Pro Shop. Whether you enjoy skiing, snowboarding, golfing or just relaxing; you'll find Liberty Mountain Resort is a wonderful getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Liberty Mountain Resort & Carroll Valley Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Mountain Resort & Carroll Valley Golf Hotel Carroll Valley
- Liberty Mountain Resort And Carroll Valley Golf