Stayed 2 nights. Room very spacious and nice. Seemed recently redone. Beautiful view of golf course. Ate dinner at restaurant at bottom of the hill called Taverna...very good. Saturday my husband golfed...said it was a great course. Breakfast at Tavern on the Green was included both mornings..nice food options to chose from. Would definitely consider going back in the winter with our kids to ski.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Mountain Resort & Carroll Valley Golf Hotel Carroll Valley
- Liberty Mountain Resort & Carroll Valley Golf Hotel
- Liberty Mountain Resort And Carroll Valley Golf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're most excited about the recent acquisition of neighboring Carroll Valley Resort! Liberty Mountain is now truly a four-season resort with awesome amenities for all ages all year-round! In May of 2010, Carroll Valley Resort became part of Liberty Mountain Resort. With the acquisition of Carroll Valley Resort, we now have more than twice as many hotel rooms; more meeting space for groups, weddings, banquets, reunions; more resort amenities such as a fitness and billiards rooms; more dining options with The Inn at Carroll Valley and Tavern on the Green; and an 18-hole championship golf course and Pro Shop. Whether you enjoy skiing, snowboarding, golfing or just relaxing; you'll find Liberty Mountain Resort is a wonderful getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Liberty Mountain Resort & Carroll Valley Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.