Went on superbowl sunday. Report said frozen granular. We skied 2 runs on slush, nicknamed " mash potatoes". Horrible. Saw other slopes from lift that were "open". They had places where the trail was 90% mud. Could not believe these nearly bare slopes could be open. Took a refund after 2 runs. Don't even consider Liberty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're most excited about the recent acquisition of neighboring Carroll Valley Resort! Liberty Mountain is now truly a four-season resort with awesome amenities for all ages all year-round! In May of 2010, Carroll Valley Resort became part of Liberty Mountain Resort. With the acquisition of Carroll Valley Resort, we now have more than twice as many hotel rooms; more meeting space for groups, weddings, banquets, reunions; more resort amenities such as a fitness and billiards rooms; more dining options with The Inn at Carroll Valley and Tavern on the Green; and an 18-hole championship golf course and Pro Shop. Whether you enjoy skiing, snowboarding, golfing or just relaxing; you'll find Liberty Mountain Resort is a wonderful getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Liberty Mountain Resort & Carroll Valley Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Mountain Resort And Carroll Valley Golf
- Liberty Mountain Resort & Carroll Valley Golf Hotel Carroll Valley