While visiting Gettysburg we stayed at this hotel and were completely satisfied. Our check-in was handled by a very friendly woman and done efficiently. Our room was very large, clean and had excellent amenities. Our king sized bed was comfortable and the pillows were better than the one I had brought with me. The bathroom was also very clean, well lit and there were two grab bars near the toilet which I found very handy. Good A/C, a table with two chairs and a large TV. We had to leave early so we did not sample the breakfast, but we were offered coffee as we checked out at 3:30am. All in all a very nice place that we would recommend and return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're most excited about the recent acquisition of neighboring Carroll Valley Resort! Liberty Mountain is now truly a four-season resort with awesome amenities for all ages all year-round! In May of 2010, Carroll Valley Resort became part of Liberty Mountain Resort. With the acquisition of Carroll Valley Resort, we now have more than twice as many hotel rooms; more meeting space for groups, weddings, banquets, reunions; more resort amenities such as a fitness and billiards rooms; more dining options with The Inn at Carroll Valley and Tavern on the Green; and an 18-hole championship golf course and Pro Shop. Whether you enjoy skiing, snowboarding, golfing or just relaxing; you'll find Liberty Mountain Resort is a wonderful getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Liberty Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Mountain Resort And Carroll Valley Golf
- Liberty Mountain Resort & Carroll Valley Golf Hotel Carroll Valley