I stayed at the ESA in Carnegie for about 2 months from October-December in 2012.
I travel 11/12 months a year and spend more times in hotels than at home. The experience at ESA was by far the best I had, and it felt just like home. It was my first trip to USA and I had my apprehensions, but the staff made me feel very very comfortable.. The room was rather comfortable and did not have the cold feel of a business hotel.. Being from out of town and not having a vehicle, the first couple of days I had trouble getting food, and would have really appreciated if there were some frozen meal options available in the dispensing machine. Other than that my experience was brilliant, and I would definitely prefer staying there on my next visits, rather than a hotel downtown even though getting to downtown takes some time from there.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Pittsburgh - Carnegie Hotel Carnegie
- Extended Stay America Pittsburgh - Carnegie Hotel
- Extended Stay America Carnegie
- Extended Stay Carnegie
- Carnegie Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh - Carnegie PA, North America
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Extended Stay, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh - Carnegie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.