“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Carlisle North

You added Days Inn Carlisle North to your Saves list
Days Inn Carlisle North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1825 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, PA 17013 (Formerly America's Best Inn Carlisle)   |
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Carlisle
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We travel from PR to attend a graduation at Army War College in Carlisle PA. We spend one week in the hotel and it was really good. The employees were really helpful, good breakfast and great attentions. We were staying in three different rooms and they make the arrangements so the rooms were all together. Clean and nice rooms. We have to mention the manager, really nice person, always with a smile and great attentions. And lets not forget about the hershey chocolate bar that he got for us every morning!!!! Thanks. If I need to stay again in the area, I will stay in the same hotel...

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you Ricardo for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with everyone on Tripadvisor and for giving us all five star rating. We are most appreciative for the kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We strive for excellence and it is always nice to hear our customer voice confirming just that. Thanks again for your business. We will look forward to your return to us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Lexington, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We have stayed at this location several times and the staff is ALWAYS friendly and professional. We love staying here! I would definately recommend this motel to anyone. If I had to say one bad thing to say it would be that I wish they had better towels.

• Stayed June 2014
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
First and foremost, thank you Jenny for the compliments on several aspects of your stay, our facility, and staff.

Our staff prides themselves on going "above & beyond" to Wow our guests so I will be sure to pass along the areas you were impressed with.

In addition, rest assured we would also take every opportunity to improve in any areas as well.
Therefore, your observations about towels has been taken care and we have ordered for new shipment .

Again, thank you so much for your nice recommendations of our facility. We appreciate you taking the time to illustrate this all for us, so we can improve as well.

We are all looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to Carlisle, PA!
Carlisle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Room was quiet and clean even though they were extremely busy with a large car show going on in the area. The only thing I found was we could not use the bath as the plug would not hold water in and there was a couple of bulbs burnt out in the lights, but this did not hurt our stay any.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you Nancy so much for your kind review. Thank you for pointing out our clean rooms, comfortable beds and not to miss our friendly and pleasant staff! We do have a great team.

We have noted your comments and taken action on the bath plug missing and some of the bulbs were burnt. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to improve! We strive to create an extremely satisfied stay for our guests. Your feedback helps us with this! Please come back and visit us again soon!
Carlisle
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Upon arrival to this hotel the staff seemed that they could not find my reservation. When I ask what the problem was the staff did not answer my inquirers. it took about a half hour to get my room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We're sorry Mr Feron D. we didn't provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issue and apologies that it took you more than usual time to get room allocated. I do apologize for delay. Our team should have explained that to you rather than pass it off. I am sorry.

We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you'll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.
Holly, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I have been going to this hotel for 12 years as I go to the Carlisle car shows often. The hotel has been only convenient up to this year with its outdated rooms. This year I was pleasantly surprised to find that they have been renovating the old looking rooms, replaced the beds and actually had too many pillows! They have replaced the unfriendly staff with some of the most helpful people that I have ever seen. I have traveled for GM for 15 years and I have been in more hotels than I can count and never been treated like I was last weekend. You will not be disappointed when you stay here.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
On behalf of the entire staff of Days Inn Carlisle North, I personally thank you Dale for the kind and motivating compliments. I will share your compliments with the Days Inn Carlisle North's family. We all are completely committed to customer service and guest satisfaction. It is truly rewarding to hear positive comments from our guests to inform us how their stay was. We appreciate you're loyalty to the Days Inn Carlisle North, and enjoy having you at our hotel.

Days Inn Carlisle North is a 200 rooms property and has been completely renovated. Thank you for pointing out about our quiet, clean rooms and bathrooms and our friendly, pleasant staff! We do have a great team. We are glad that you found us so convenient for your travels - thank you for highlighting our spacious parking lot, hot shower in rooms with comfortable beds, clean sheets and Microwave & Refrigerators. Thank you for pointing out our low rates with all great facilities. We are very close to Penn Turnpike, I -81 and I - 83. It is due to the centralized location close to all major Interstate's Carlisle has emerged to be one of the largest trucking center and Car Show events in the country!

Great customer service is a cornerstone of our hotel. We strive to create an extremely satisfied and stress free stay for our guests. Your feedback helps us with this! We love to have you back soon!

Been to Days Inn Carlisle North? Share your experiences!