“Days Inn Disappointment” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Carlisle North

You added Days Inn Carlisle North to your Saves list
Days Inn Carlisle North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1825 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, PA 17013 (Formerly America's Best Inn Carlisle)   |
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Carlisle
Canada
“Days Inn Disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I stayed here last year for the Spring Carlisle Event and it was ok, not anything worth writing home to Mom, but ok. The free continental breakfast sucked in my opinion but it is free and hard to complain to. Last year, they gave me a room key to a room that was already occuppied. This year, they did it again. Hopefully not the same truck driver as last year. Back down to reception and they basically gave me the feeling it was my fault they screwed up. Not even a apoligy. So ya, I rebooked again for this year and again it was ...... ok I guess. I asked for the manager but he wasn't there. So I contacted him via a complaint form on the Days Inn website and he was not so apoligethic either. I gave him a opportunity to correct my experience with a little gratice for next year, and he refused. See Ya Days Inn. For anybody else wanting to stay there? Good Luck!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

The manager was really awesome! He let us party in the parking lot! The only thing I wish for is better water pressure (lol), but that's just because my hair takes forever to rinse out, but it's not worth complaining about. It's our second year staying here for the car show and they're very accommodating!

Room Tip: Has a bar, nice size rooms, workout room.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
On behalf of the entire staff of Days Inn Carlisle North, I personally thank you Jessica for the kind compliments. I will pass your compliments on to the staff members listed. We are completely committed to customer service and guest satisfaction. Our belief is guest satisfaction is our satisfaction. I looked into low water pressure and were able to locate the source and faucet of the room has been changed.

We are excited to see you next year for the Performance & Style show! Thank you again for providing us feedback on how your stay was.
Scranton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Mr. Sharma and his staff was extremely friendly and accommodating during my stay. Vinay personally took care of many of the guests during breakfast hours cleaning up plates and seeing everyone was not rushed and comfortable. I frequent this area quite a bit and will not look at any other Hotel from now on knowing the service I will get from this staff. Rooms were well kept and quiet. Breakfast was very good as well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
On behalf of the entire staff, I personally thank you Steve and your family for the kind compliments. I will pass your compliments on to all my staff members. We are completely committed to customer service and guest satisfaction. It is truly rewarding to hear positive comments from our guests to inform us how their stay was. We appreciate you're loyalty to the Days Inn Carlisle North and enjoy having you at our hotel.

We look forward to having you as a guest in the future.

Thank you for your business and thanks for your review!
Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Recently spent our weekend, and honestly couldn't have asked for a better stay! This was our 2nd year staying at Days INN, and it felt nice to be remembered coming back! The general manager is by far the best! The staff amazing and courteous!! And they made the stay that much better. The rooms are very nice and the beds are comfortable! Definitely recommend this place to anyone! Will be staying again next year!

• Stayed May 2014
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you so much Alexandria for your kind review.

Thank you for pointing out about our quiet, clean rooms and bathrooms and our friendly, pleasant staff! We do have a great team. We are glad that you found us so convenient for your travels - thank you for highlighting our spacious parking lot, hot shower in rooms with comfortable beds, clean sheets and Microwave & Refrigerators. Thank you for pointing out our low rates with all great facilities. Just to keep you updated that Days Inn Carlisle North is a 200 room property and all the rooms have been recently renovated.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to improve! We strive to create an extremely satisfied stay for our guests. Your feedback helps us with this! Please come back and visit us again soon!
Franklin, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

My stay at the Days Inn was enjoyable from beginning to end! The staff were all extremely polite and had a great sense of humor. Excellent people to deal with! The rooms were clean, we had EVERYTHING we needed and then some! The king sized room had the perfect amount of space, and the bed was comfortable.

Will definitely be booking this hotel for next year!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
On behalf of the entire staff of Days Inn Carlisle North, I personally thank you Franklin for the kind compliments. I will pass your compliments on to the staff members listed. We are completely committed to customer service and guest satisfaction. It is truly rewarding to hear positive comments from our guests to inform us how their stay was. We appreciate you're loyalty to the Days Inn Carlisle North, and enjoy having you at our hotel. All our 200 rooms have been recently renovated and for the convenience of all our guest at Days Inn Carlisle North we have added Refrigerators and Microwaves as standard feature.

Thank you again for providing us feedback on how your stay was. Looking forward to seeing you again at Days Inn Carlisle North soon.
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

My wife and I are always looking for the best Wyndham Inns on our trips to and from Florida and in Carlisle, PA we found a good one at Days Inn North. We have never experienced such good personal service from a motel manager before anywhere as was provided by Mr.Sharma. The motel is undergoing an upgrade, but please do not let that deter you from staying here. We received excellent directions to some good shopping which my wife appreciated. Next door is an excellent restaurant - the Middlesex Diner. The full parking lot is a good clue that there is some good food there and it is next door to the motel, so it is walkable. We intend to make this motel an annual stop. Good job Days Inn Staff and Manager.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you so much Mr George for your kind review. Thank you for pointing out our friendly and pleasant staff! We at Days Inn Carlisle North do have a great team. As confirmed by you Mr George our guest rooms are spacious and just to let you know that all 200 Rooms in our property have been renovated, just got new bedspreads and updating rooms is a continuous process at Days Inn Carlisle North.

We are glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location. We are also happy that you found our hotel clean, and just to keep you updated that on your next visit you can enjoy our small lounge Our lounge is open everyday from 5 PM till Midnight. We are big fans of Middlesex Dinner 24 Hour restaurant in our parking lot and are glad you enjoy the restaurant as much as we do.

Just to keep you updated that we are around 3 - 4 miles away from big shopping paradise. In the State of PA there are NO TAXES on clothes and shoes.

We strive to create an extremely satisfied and stress free stay for our guests. Your feedback helps us with this! We love to have you back soon!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

After a long day of driving all I want is a nice comfortable clean room .The staff is friendly and professional and helpful. Very nice hotel I can honestly say that I enjoyed my stay and I would not hesitate to stay again

• Stayed April 2014
On behalf of the entire staff of Days Inn Carlisle North, I personally thank you Kevin for the kind compliments. I will pass your compliments on to the staff members. We are completely committed to customer service and guest satisfaction. It is truly rewarding to hear positive comments from our guests to inform us how their stay was. We appreciate you're loyalty to the Days Inn Carlisle North, and enjoy having you at our hotel.

We are excited to see you on your next visit! Thank you again for providing us feedback on how your stay was.

Been to Days Inn Carlisle North? Share your experiences!