“HOUSE KEEPING” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Carlisle North

You added Days Inn Carlisle North to your Saves list
Days Inn Carlisle North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1825 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, PA 17013 (Formerly America's Best Inn Carlisle)   |
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Carlisle
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“HOUSE KEEPING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

house keeper Rhonda made sure the pillows were fluffy
sprayed air freshner in room
gave me extra towel
5 stars
desk clerk Mounge made sure i didnt get room next to restaurant
gave me a wakeup call
and made sure i got a ride to term
for yrc
5 stars
maint man Robert fixed leaking faucet right away
5 stars

Room Tip: not to get room on side of restaurant trashman bangs dumpsters when emptying
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
On behalf of the entire staff of Days Inn Carlisle North, I personally thank you Ray for the kind compliments. I will pass your compliments on to the staff members listed. House keeping team under leadership of Rhonda is always on top, while Manoj along with other front desk are excellent with customer service and not to miss Robert who is always there where problem is. We are completely committed to customer service and guest satisfaction. It is truly rewarding to hear positive comments from our guests to inform us how their stay was. We appreciate you're loyalty to the Days Inn Carlisle North, and enjoy having you at our hotel.

We are excited to see you on your next visit!

Thank you again for providing us feedback on how your stay was.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

The customer service is great! The rooms have everything you need, they're clean and made up nicely. I was there for 3 days and I felt like by the end of my stay I got to really know the staff. They were always so helpful and friendly always greeting me when I walked past. The location is great, right off the highway,easy access to Harrisburg to almost anywhere you need to go. Complimentary breakfast always a positive in my books and for the price the value offered here was amazing. I'd highly recommend it!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you so much Mary for your kind review.

Thank you for pointing out about our quiet, clean rooms and bathrooms and our friendly, pleasant staff! We do have a great team. We are glad that you found us so convenient for your travels. We are very close to Penn Turnpike, I -81and I - 83. It is due to the centralized location close to all major Interstate's Carlisle has emerged to be one of the largest trucking center in the country! We thank you for your compliments about breakfast and just to let you know that we are in processing of improving it further.

Thank you once again Mary for allowing us the opportunity to improve! We strive to create an extremely satisfied stay for our guests. Your feedback helps us with this! Please come back and visit us again soon!
Brandon, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

After returning back to Florida from our trip to PA, I wanted to write a few notes about our stay at the Days inn North. This hotel has all that you need for a comfortable stay. For being right off the highway (we were a little nervous about noise) it was really quiet! It was clean and comfortable and all we needed for our 2-night stay. The management was friendly, attentive, and very personable! Needed an iron and ironing board---no problem. Extra towels---no problem! We were very pleased with our stay and we will be back next time we visit our PA family :)

Room Tip: The coffee in the room is excellent!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
On behalf of the entire staff, I personally thank you and your family for the kind compliments. I will pass your compliments on to all my staff members. We are completely committed to customer service and guest satisfaction. It is truly rewarding to hear positive comments from our guests to inform us how their stay was. We appreciate you're loyalty to the Days Inn Carlisle North and enjoy having you at our hotel.
Union Bridge
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

after breakfast we were locked out of our room, checking out told hotel staff of this and he was suprised, but earlier reviews had same problem, told front staff of this and he did not know what to say!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience as a guest of the Days Inn Carlisle North. I appreciate the time you took to bring the matter to our attention.

Front desk make room keys for the duration guest has to stay. Once room key are made front desk can’t alter the same. Room key have magnetic strip which can get demagnetized coming close to your cell phone and that could have happened in your case. Once again we are truly sorry for the inconvenience we caused you, if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future; please do not hesitate to call.

We look forward to having you as a guest in the future.

Thank you for your business and thanks for your review!
Providence, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Close to the Penn Turnpike and I-81. No wonder the place is obviously a favorite of truckers, judging from the lobby and the log books at the front desk. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was nondescript, even for a Days Inn. But we were looking for clean, comfortable and quiet after a long drive from Atlanta, heading to New England. This place served the purpose. For the price we would plan to stay here again after this spur of the moment stop.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you so much Chuck for your kind review.

Thank you for pointing out about our quiet, clean rooms and bathrooms and our friendly, pleasant staff! We do have a great team. We are glad that you found us so convenient for your travels - thank you for highlighting how close we are to Penn Turnpike, I -81and I - 83. It is due to the centralized location close to all major Interstate's Carlisle has emerged to be one of the largest trucking center in the country! We have noted your comments on the breakfast and are in processing of improving it further.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to improve! We strive to create an extremely satisfied stay for our guests. Your feedback helps us with this! Please come back and visit us again soon!
Clarion
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We had a nice stay. If you want me to get picky which I'm not.
1. the fruit bowl at the am breakfast was empty from 8:30am til 9:30am. We did not ask for assistance or I'm sure they would have found us some fruit.
2. The light out front on the Days Inn sign was burnt out when we arrived and we missed driveway twice. after reporting this to the 2 desk clerks (male and female) at 8pm they told us it is on a motion system and sometimes does not work??? in am we talked to the man at front desk he said he would have to fix it the next day since it was then a sunday.
3. Room was very clean and even the tub since I hate showers I notice when a tub is dirty. Never got to meet the maid but rm 0041 sat was clean.
4. The bartenders bent over backwards to fix us supper. making one batch of wings and then another after we had not ordered enough. also googled our favorite drink and tried to make it. hats off to the cook and the bartender
5. Our frig did freeze our stuff on top shelf but that is how those things work sometimes. Ha and microwave was clean and worked along with coffee pot. when I went to Vegas it was 249dollars a night and no frig, microwave or coffee pot. i was in heaven nuking my own coffe from my thermos and not having to tear to dining room half dressed. all in all nice stay for the price
6. Now if we could just order the weather like we do a motel we be all set. Ha

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Hi Brenda,

Sorry for the empty fruit bowl but had you brought to our attention it could have been taken care immediately. Entrance sign timer was messed up and has been reset now. We are completely committed to customer service and guest satisfaction. Me along with my crew strongly stress on clean rooms and am glad cleanliness was beyond your expectation.

We are in the process of updating and upgrading the property. Once again we are truly sorry for the inconvenience we caused you, if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future; please do not hesitate to call.

We look forward to having you as a guest in the future.

Thank you for your business and thanks for your review!

Been to Days Inn Carlisle North? Share your experiences!