“stress relief” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Carlisle North

You added Days Inn Carlisle North to your Saves list
Days Inn Carlisle North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1825 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, PA 17013 (Formerly America's Best Inn Carlisle)   |
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Carlisle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Bear Grass, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I arrive on Monday and was met by an friendly front clerk was unable to get his name. Was checked in quickly and was give directions to my room another place. Their are 3 things i liked and an couple i dislike. My likes: 1. Bonnie at the bar she was very friendly and was willing to talk to you. She is also an good cook and bar worker.( stop in and say hi to her) 2. Next day to an diner great food there try it if you dont believe me. 3. Friendly staff at all times.
One of the major thing i dislike was their was no microwave or fridge in the rooms. Ice machine is on the 2nd floor. and carpet look like it is old as the building. and the tvs hasnt been changed out yet. Was told that the remodel was over. Will come back again for an room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you so much James for your kind review. Thank you for pointing out our friendly and pleasant staff at the Days Inn Carlisle North! We do have a great team. We have noted your comments on the Ice Machine on first floor, Carpets, Microwave and Fridges. We are in process fo remodeling the property and since this is a big property with 200 Rooms so all renovations have to be done in phases. We do appericate your comments about our Front Desk and Bonnie at the Bar. Our Bar is quiet popular with our guest and so is Middlesex Diner on our property open 24 Hours.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to improve! We strive to create an extremely satisfied stay for our guests. Your feedback helps us with this! Please come back and visit us again soon!
Niagara Falls, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I came in to town for a wedding and met my dream girl at the front desk. Anna was so friendly and helpful and those beautiful brown eyes would get me to stay again just to have a chance to talk to the friendly oung lady. The rooms were ok smelled a little funny but Anna took great care of me by allowing me to switch rooms bo charge. Staff was great, rooms chill, food great, overall, would stay again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thank you for your kind words of praise on your recent stay at the Days Inn Carlisle North in Carlisle. I will pass your comments on to the Anna. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again on your next stop at Carlisle.
Landing
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was "very" unhappy with the accommodations @ the Carlisle Days Inn North, in Carlisle, Pa. The whole hotel was suppose to be smoke free. I had to have housekeeping come in to spray to try unsuccessfully to eradicate the smoke that consumed the carpet, bedding and smell coming from the air conditioner vents. I had requested a king bed, when I made the reservations,but I was told they only had a Queen or 2 doubles. So I said that would be alright. But my room only contained 1 double bed. The hallways smelled like stale cigarette smoke throughout. I was very unhappy to say the least. The carpet felt sticky also.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write these comments. I am sorry for the inconvenience of smoke smell during your stay. Our first floor is 100 % non smoking and on Second Floor out of 3 wings only 1 is reserved as smoking wing rest are non smoking wings. Please give us another chance and come and stay with us again and I will ensure you will have a comfortable stay.
Greer, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Traveling North on I 81 Aug 16, we decided to pull in for the night. We had a bad experience previously at Days Hotel in Allentown but decided to give Days Inn another chance. We were very surprised at the difference. This Days Inn really cared and they were glad to see us. The room was clean and we appreciated the closing of exterior doors after 10 PM.
As usual we asked the desk clerk about local restaurants as we enjoy local fare rather than chain restaurant food. Rustic Tavern was one of the choices (see review). We couldn't have been more pleased.
The room was spacious and easy to navigate. I was glad we gave Days Inn another chance. We had a great night's sleep on a comfortable bed in a very clean room.
Breakfast was fair and we enjoyed the spacious dining. Altogether a good stay.

Room Tip: Try the Rustic Tavern. You also get 10% off when you get a card from the desk clerk.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Vinay S, General Manager at Days Inn Carlisle North, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We are pleased to hear your stay was a nice one. We try to handle every request as soon as we find out there is one. We are fully committed to our guests satisfaction. I will tell the staff of your kind words. We have included hot items in our Free Breakfast such as hash browns and scrambled eggs. Also available in our breakfast is oatmeals and two types of waffel. Breakfast has a wide selection of 20 different items to choose from. We have a fitness room on the second floor with all modern equipments and am sure you will use the same on your next visit. We are close to the Carlisle Fairgrounds, US Army War College, Dickinson College and not to miss out trip to Historic City of Carlisle. We are conveniently located off PA Turnpike (I-76) and I-81. Days Inn Carlisle North is a perfect place for the business or leisure traveler and blends great value with the comfort of home. We hope to see you on your next travel enjoy our hospitality and explore the Historic City of Carlisle.

Been to Days Inn Carlisle North? Share your experiences!