“Delicious.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 126 restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Enjoy fine dining in a casual atmosphere at our newly remodeled and expanded restaurant. Our beautiful dining room overlooks the 18th hole at Mayapple Golf Course.Have a cocktail while watching the sunset from our patio. Cheer for your favorite team on one of the 7 Big Screen TV's in our sports bar. The NFL Sunday Ticket and ESPN Game plan cover all the games.Reserve our pavilion for your large group.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Delicious.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Fiddler's at Mayapple serves some very delicious meals. You can look out on the golf course while you are eating. The service is professional and Fiddler's is very clean and the decor very well done.

Visited August 2012
Fiddlers R, Manager at Fiddlers Bar & Grille, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for your great review please come visit us again if your in the area. Your feedback is appreciated.

Fiddlers Bar & Grille

70% Recommend
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great food, service and entertainment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

We were staying in Carlisle for the Keystone State Hockey games, and found this restaurant via Trip Advisor. What a really nice place in an area with very few choices. The food and service was fantastic, and we even got a free show watching a very animated, sweaty guy hack away on the driving range!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Fiddlers R, Manager at Fiddlers Bar & Grille, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thanks for the great review !

Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
“Excellent First Time Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

First time golfing at the club, and decided to stay for Dinner afterward. Very good choice. It was very pleasant with tv's on the walls, with various sporting events. The sound was down, so they were quiet, but visible to enjoy. The employees were friendly, waitress was very attentive and courteous. We had sandwiches and fries, and we all agreed, everything was delicious. I had a crab cake sandwich and fries. It was served with lettuce, tomato, and onion, on the side, with a very delicious tarter sauce, and a pickle. The crab cake was full of crab meat, and very mildly seasoned. All for only $11.00. I also had unsweetened tea, that was served ice cold from the beginning, where most restaurants serve at room temperature, then melts most of the ice until is cold and diluted. We will definitely be back to try more from the menu. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for the feedback we look forward to your next visit
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

They have great wings and good burgers. A very good value. A family atmosphere. Our service was slow, but it was late. Our server was helpful. Fiddlers also has a lot of good beer choices.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fiddlers R, Manager at Fiddlers Bar & Grille, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thanks for the review please come back and let us know how we did.

Thanks
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good food, great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

I was traveling for business and happened to be in Carlisle for the evening. Like the Yelper I am, I looked for a place nearby that was not a chain/franchise that had a good rating. This place surprised me because I wouldn't have thought to go to a golf course for a meal. I am so glad I did and that I followed another Yelper's advice and got the seafood sampler appetizer. It was AMAZING and I made a whole meal out of it. The quality of the food was good and the prices weren't over the top.

I was there on a Wednesday night and the place was full, but not too busy to get great service. I soon learned that one reason, in addition to the great food, is that a cool DJ named Vern does live trivia on Wednesday nights. Apparently the regulars go every week. It was a lot of fun and I will definitely go again when I am in the area.

Oh, and kudos to the bartender who was friendly, efficient, and yet in a very nice way carded a young man who claimed to have "left his ID in the car." I tipped her extra for refusing to serve him without showing his ID. He "left to get it" and didn't come back. Good job!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for the review and we are looking forward to your next visit.