“Love this restraunt” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Love this restraunt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great food, relaxing enviroment, wonderful staff. Great place to go and connect with my hubby while enjoying an awesome meal.

Visited December 2012

carlisle
“Best Italian food in the mid-state!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We eat at Marcello's often, for dinner or lunch. We also bring groups here for lunch or dinner in the dining room. The food is all made from scratch.....fresh lettuce, veggies, the works! The excellent cook, as well as the owner, create their own sauces and meals, which are delicious! We love the seafood pasta dishes, as well as the shrimp salad for lunch......can't beat the taste, the large portions, or the prices anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic area!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PA
“Average lasagna dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

On November 16, 2012, I had dinner with a group of 5 ladies at Marcello's. The service was good. The lasagna (took 1/2 of it home) was average; the potato soup was below average; the rolls with garlic butter were below average. I plan to order the pasta with meat sauce at my ladies' golf league Christmas lunch at Marcello's.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Carlisle PA
“Atmosphere & Casual...all wrapped up into one place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

What I love about the dining room is the atmosphere and decor. I am not a seasoned traveler nor am I a fine food connnoisseur but I felt pretty special! Our waitress was very proud to work there. She recommended dishes that were popular. It was a busy Friday night and she juggled lots of customers but never faltered. The portions are huge! We always have leftovers. It's a little romantic spot for two but also fine for our family of three. We have also eaten in the "other" side. Of course it's family-oriented. Once again the portions were generous and choices varied. I have to admit I like being spoiled by choosing the dining room. All in all this is definitely a go to place on our list. Highly recommend.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PA
“Best pizza in Carlisle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Their pizza is the best. Just the right combination of sauce, cheese and thin crust. Don't miss the Sun special.

Visited October 2012