“still full” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 122 Restaurants in Carlisle
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
“still full”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

ate here and they gave us so much food we didn't even put a dent in it.The only downside was the people doing renos in the same room we were eating in

Visited August 2012

St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
“Restaurant and Motel across Rte 11”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is an interesting combo. I saw the Super 8 sign on Rte 81 as I was driving along, getting tired, and hungry. Little did I know of this fantastic diner across the road. I think diner is a misnomer in the sense of the size of the place. I bet this restaurant would seat 100; how many diners you know would seat 100 people, primarily in booths? The menu was one of some length; I'm thinking perhaps 15 specials as well...and they call this a diner!!!

I did this combo twice...the first on my trip north July 31st...and liking the combo so much...on my return trip south on August 12th. I think you know I'm going to angle my trip next July so I get this combo again...two times if I am lucky!!

Oh, and the Super 8 offered typically what you would expect: a great comfortable room, away from the traffic noise...with a great comp breakfast in the morning to get me on my way.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Enola, Pennsylvania, United States
“Always great everytime I stop in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is my top favorite restaurant. Service is always good and the food even better. I don't get to stop in as much as I use to do to living further away, but when I can, I'm excited to know that I'm going to get a good meal. Best open face hot roast beef sandwiches!!

• Visited July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best food on trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great find while on the road. Busy but efficient - very good food at fair price. Can't wait to travel through area and eat there again.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Breakfast was hot and good for a diner and not real expensive; asked for a few minutes to view the menu--started to think the waitress had forgotten us; would have breakfast there again

Visited July 2012