My daughter and I were delighted to find The Carlisle House Bed and Breakfast after a long day of driving on I-81. The owners were warm and welcoming, the room inviting and comfortable, the breakfast delicious. I have recommended the Carlisle to friends and family as a wonderful place to spend the night on the drive south from Vermont to warmer winter climates. I will absolutely be back to the Carlisle House Bed and Breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique Select Registry Bed and Breakfast experience in a historic 1826 Carlisle home just a half-mile from I-81 and three miles from I-76, the PA Turnpike. Located in the Downtown Carlisle Historic District, voted "Best of Carlisle" 2004 through 2013,4 blocks from Dickinson College, 1 mile from Fairgrounds and Carlisle Barracks, a stroll to fabulous restaurants, stores, Historical Society & Museum, Theater. Gettysburg 40 mins, Harrisburg 35 mins, Hershey 45 mins, Washington DC 2 hours, Baltimore 2 hours, New York 3.5 Hours, Philadelphia 2.5 Hours, Pittsburgh 3.5 Hours. Bring your Electric Vehicle and enjoy a FREE Charge from our Level 2 Charger until December 31, 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Carlisle House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle House Hotel Carlisle
- Carlisle House Bed And Breakfast