I was in Carlisle for just two nights to drop my daughter off at CPYB. My only regret is that I didn't plan to stay longer! The Carlisle House was clean, nicely decorated and the bathroom was wonderful. The bed was so comfortable and the room was very cosy. Alan and Mary shared information on the history of Carlisle and the Carlisle House. They had great recommendations for restaurants and were wonderful hosts. The breakfast was delicious. I would absolutely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique Select Registry Bed and Breakfast experience in a historic 1826 Carlisle home just a half-mile from I-81 and three miles from I-76, the PA Turnpike. Located in the Downtown Carlisle Historic District, voted "Best of Carlisle" 2004 through 2013,4 blocks from Dickinson College, 1 mile from Fairgrounds and Carlisle Barracks, a stroll to fabulous restaurants, stores, Historical Society & Museum, Theater. Gettysburg 40 mins, Harrisburg 35 mins, Hershey 45 mins, Washington DC 2 hours, Baltimore 2 hours, New York 3.5 Hours, Philadelphia 2.5 Hours, Pittsburgh 3.5 Hours. Bring your Electric Vehicle and enjoy a FREE Charge from our Level 2 Charger until December 31, 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Carlisle House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle House Hotel Carlisle
- Carlisle House Bed And Breakfast