Quite objectively speaking, this is the single best B&B we've ever experienced. The rooms were outstanding; the bathrooms were perfect. Breakfast was gourmet quality. The hosts were more generous than one could possibly imagine, especially for the very reasonable cost. The building and town for that matter is very historic. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique Select Registry Bed and Breakfast experience in a historic 1826 Carlisle home just a half-mile from I-81 and three miles from I-76, the PA Turnpike. Located in the Downtown Carlisle Historic District, voted "Best of Carlisle" 2004 through 2013,4 blocks from Dickinson College, 1 mile from Fairgrounds and Carlisle Barracks, a stroll to fabulous restaurants, stores, Historical Society & Museum, Theater. Gettysburg 40 mins, Harrisburg 35 mins, Hershey 45 mins, Washington DC 2 hours, Baltimore 2 hours, New York 3.5 Hours, Philadelphia 2.5 Hours, Pittsburgh 3.5 Hours. Bring your Electric Vehicle and enjoy a FREE Charge from our Level 2 Charger until December 31, 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Carlisle House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle House Hotel Carlisle
- Carlisle House Bed And Breakfast