We loved the atmosphere of a touch of history with all the modern day conveniences. The personal attention and care of Mary and Alan to "customize" our stay to our needs made our stay special as we considered Dickinson College for my daughter's college choice. We were sold on The Carlisle House from the minute we arrived. Close to the college, close to numerous local restaurants and a home away from home atmosphere made it the perfect choice to win our hearts for Carlisle and Dickinson College!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique Select Registry Bed and Breakfast experience in a historic 1826 Carlisle home just a half-mile from I-81 and three miles from I-76, the PA Turnpike. Located in the Downtown Carlisle Historic District, voted "Best of Carlisle" 2004 through 2013,4 blocks from Dickinson College, 1 mile from Fairgrounds and Carlisle Barracks, a stroll to fabulous restaurants, stores, Historical Society & Museum, Theater. Gettysburg 40 mins, Harrisburg 35 mins, Hershey 45 mins, Washington DC 2 hours, Baltimore 2 hours, New York 3.5 hours, Philadelphia 2.5 hours, Pittsburgh 3.5 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Carlisle House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlisle House Hotel Carlisle
- Carlisle House Bed And Breakfast