“Great Food / Great Atomsphere” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Great Food / Great Atomsphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife and I recently dined at Andalusia. The staff was very pleasant, helpful and assisted us in choosing different types of tapas to eat.

The evening began with a couple of specialty martinis. We shared a multitude of different dishes, all of which were absolutely delicious, while complimented with a glass of Sangria.

Can't wait until next month already when we can return again.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We love having dinner here. The tapas style dining is wonderful. We would highly recommend trying the nightly tapas specials, if offered. We have never been disappointed. Delicious dishes, very tasty with a degree of sophistication, and perfect for sharing!

Visited February 2014
PA
“Different and fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We enjoyed an upscale dinner to tapas. Quite good and also quite different that the usual area selections. Also found out that they have a late evening Happy Hour on Saturday which would very worth while to check out. Food was good, and in expected portions for the type that it is. We never actually made it to the dinner menu have had our fill with the tapas.

Visited January 2014
Carlisle
“Touch of Europe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Andalusia is like returning to Spain for an evening. The food is authentic and delicious. It's not a cheap meal but it is well worth the price. I have been back and will continue to patronize this Spanish treasure.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
york
“Very very very good food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I was skeptical at first but after tasting a little bit of everything I discovered that there wasn't one thing I didn't thoroughly enjoy. Between the four of us I think we ordered about everything that was on the menu and it was all top-quality. The drinks were all perfectly prepared by the great bartender. We had a great time and I will definitely recommend Andalusia to everyone I know, including my vegetarian father-in-law. Parking was easy, too; I found a spot right out front. Downtown Carlisle has definitely improved lately and this restaurant complements the cool scene. Bon appetite!! I'll be back, for sure!

• Visited November 2013