“Slice of heaven!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Pennsylvania
“Slice of heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Fresh food and great menu. As GF/DF, the Green Room exceeded our expectations. Taste buds were tantalized. Local meat and produce. Wonderful flavors. Ask for Moose as your server. Easy to find.

Southcentral Pennsylvania
“GREAT meal ... wish I had ordered more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Just ate at the Green Room because my friend had a groupon. It was fantastic! I had the half shrimp salad and half chicken salad sandwich, and I wished I had ordered the whole salad. While the sandwich was great, the salad was stupendous, and I could have eaten a huge bowlful! I am impressed by their commitment to locally-grown foods as well as the possibilities of getting vegan or gluten free options. A wonderful experience I'll repeat as soon as I can.

• Visited June 2012
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Top notch organic fare.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is not the cheapest place to eat. But, if you like excellent food prepared from locally grown organic produce, I can not think of a better place in the area.

Visited August 2011
“So fresh and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate there on Saturday night after I read reviews on Trip Advisor. The reviews were right! The place is small and has a great vibe. Our server was excellent and everything we ate from appetizer to dessert was delicious. They truly honor farm to table and the chef is very talented. Next time we are in the Carlisle area we will definitely go back!

kenmore ny
“Great healthy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

great organic dishes with lots of local food input. Hummus appetizer and organic vegetable base ddesserts were very tasty and colorful! I had a beet/chocolate cake that was super! It is BYOB and gets crowded and a little loud as it is a high ceiling place. In the college district and street parking is good. servicewas great and very attentive in the right amount. Even had some great burgers and a wonderful strawberry/rhubarb soup and their bread is excellent and not too heavy.

• Visited May 2012