The Country Inn & Suites is a nice low-rise hotel/motel in Carlisle, PA. The staff is well-trained, of great humor, and very courteous. The breakfast served each morning goes slightly beyond the basics. Eggs are offered daily, meats offered occasionally, and cereal and fruit is always available. Among the nice touches are that coffee, cookies and tea are available around-the-clock in the lobby. While this is not a Four Seasons or Waldorf Astoria, this hotel has comfortable beds, suitable bathroom amenities, and good-sized rooms. The cable TV offerings are unusually good, with around 120 channels. On the down side, the in-room air conditioners tend to leave the room a little humid, unless they are turned to a very cold setting; and the breakfast room, which can be cozy when the hotel is sparsely populated, can briefly become a standing room only proposition. It only holds about 30 people seated, but the hotel would appear to have around 100 rooms. If everyone shows for breakfast at the same time (which did happen one morning) it can be mildly problematic. Nonetheless, this is a good value, conveniently located for those traveling along I-81, and is a clean place to stay either while on business or while bringing the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newer hotel in Carlisle PA where you are treated like a friend. Hot cookies and coffee upon arrival, complimentary newspapers also available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Carlson, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Carlisle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Carlisle
- Country Inn & Suites Carlisle Hotel Carlisle