“people and dog friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Carlisle
Maynard, United States
“people and dog friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

great hotel. location, staff and cleanliness, great value. all get the highest rating. would recommend this hotel to anyone. nice indoor pool and hot tub. pool even has a hoist for a handicapped person. you won't regret your stay there

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Hello John A,

Thank you so much for your business and review! I will be sure to share your kind words with our team! I am glad you were able to stay and take advantage of our indoor pool and clean rooms during your visit.

I wish you and yours safe travels!

Hampton Inn Carlisle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Weatherford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Hotel staff were very friendly and professional. The lobby, breakfast area, and hotel rooms were clean and well kept. Would really liked to have had the ability to have an adult beverage after work, but this was not available at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Hi Angela K,

Thanks so much for your recent stay and thanks also for posting your kind review!

Our team works hard to provide service that measures up to our Hampton brand so I will be sure to share this with our team! They do love to show their Hamptonality!

I am sorry that you were unable to have an adult beverage at our hotel. Please know that we do have a local Wine and Spirit store in town as well as suggestions for pubs, restaurant, etc.

Thanks again for your business and review and travel safe!

Pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This hotel is the best hotel in Carlisle. The staff is amazing. Everyone does everything possible to make your stay comfortable from check in to check out and everything in between. They are also pet friendly and do NOT charge for your pet. Why stay anywhere else when visiting Carlisle...

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Henrietta B!

Thank you so very much for your kind words regarding our hotel and staff! It brings my team and me great joy to read reviews such as yours! I will be sure to share this with them all!

I am happy to hear that you and your pets were welcomed and comfortable!

I wish you safe travels!

Chattanooga, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Upon arrival, I was greeted by a very helpful and friendly manager who helped me with dinner arrangements. The hotel itself was beautiful and well maintained. The room was clean and spacious. The internet access was terrific;very easy to connect and I streamed a movie through this connection. I would definately stay here again and would recommend it to others!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Hello Ann S!

Wow! Thanks so much for your recent stay and kind words on your review!

I am so glad we were able to help you with dinner suggestions and that you had a good internet connection! I too like to stream movies when I travel so I know how important it is! I am also glad that your room was nice and clean and comfortable! We recently renovated so it is good to hear our guests are enjoying the new rooms.

I will be sure to share your comments with the team! Thanks so much!

United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We had a great time in the Carlisle area. Hotel was located near the Army Heritage Museum. Places to eat near by. Hotel clean and hotel staff helpful. We had a few problems that the staff addressed. Would have been perfect not to have had those.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Hello Barbara B!

Thank you for your recent stay and review!

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in Carlisle! We are also happy to hear that our team addressed your concerns during your stay!

Travel Safe and Thank You Again for your business!

Galway, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Always stay at this hotel when traveling to Virginia on 81 because it is dog friendly. Great staff. Very helpful, friendly and professional. Rooms are nice. Always get a first floor room when traveling with my dog. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Hello Melodye E!

Thanks so much for your stay and review! We are so happy to hear that our hotel was a good fit for you and your dog on your travels to Virginia!

I wish you and yours safe travels!

At your Service,

Smithfield, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Stopped on a Rainy Friday Night after a terrible ride on I81 through PA with grandson on the way to SC for his Spring Vacation. Staff was very friendly and took time to greet everyone even though both were very busy. Hotel was very clean. Room was spacious and extremely nice, best of any Hampton I have stayed in even beats some Hiltons. To beat to go back out staff recommended an Italian Restaurant that delivered. Kuddos food was great and delivered in quick order
Will be staying again

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Hello Thomas S!

Wow! I am humbled and honored to read your review. Thank you for your kind words! Our team will be so happy to hear your review! Thanks also for your business!

I am glad we were able to provide a clean hotel and courteous service on your way to SC! I am also glad that we were able to provide a good dinner recommendation! I too rely on my team for suggestions as I live about 30 miles away and do not get out much! :)

Safe travels to you and yours! If your travels bring you back to the area, please stop by the desk on your next trip so I can thank you in person!