“The BEST hotel in Carlisle” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Carlisle
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pittsburgh, United States
“The BEST hotel in Carlisle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This hotel is the best hotel in Carlisle. The staff is amazing. Everyone does everything possible to make your stay comfortable from check in to check out and everything in between. They are also pet friendly and do NOT charge for your pet. Why stay anywhere else when visiting Carlisle...

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Hello Henrietta B!

Thank you so very much for your kind words regarding our hotel and staff! It brings my team and me great joy to read reviews such as yours! I will be sure to share this with them all!

I am happy to hear that you and your pets were welcomed and comfortable!

I wish you safe travels!

Hampton Inn Carlisle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Chattanooga, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Upon arrival, I was greeted by a very helpful and friendly manager who helped me with dinner arrangements. The hotel itself was beautiful and well maintained. The room was clean and spacious. The internet access was terrific;very easy to connect and I streamed a movie through this connection. I would definately stay here again and would recommend it to others!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Hello Ann S!

Wow! Thanks so much for your recent stay and kind words on your review!

I am so glad we were able to help you with dinner suggestions and that you had a good internet connection! I too like to stream movies when I travel so I know how important it is! I am also glad that your room was nice and clean and comfortable! We recently renovated so it is good to hear our guests are enjoying the new rooms.

I will be sure to share your comments with the team! Thanks so much!

United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We had a great time in the Carlisle area. Hotel was located near the Army Heritage Museum. Places to eat near by. Hotel clean and hotel staff helpful. We had a few problems that the staff addressed. Would have been perfect not to have had those.

Hello Barbara B!

Thank you for your recent stay and review!

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in Carlisle! We are also happy to hear that our team addressed your concerns during your stay!

Travel Safe and Thank You Again for your business!

Galway, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Always stay at this hotel when traveling to Virginia on 81 because it is dog friendly. Great staff. Very helpful, friendly and professional. Rooms are nice. Always get a first floor room when traveling with my dog. Highly recommend this hotel.

Hello Melodye E!

Thanks so much for your stay and review! We are so happy to hear that our hotel was a good fit for you and your dog on your travels to Virginia!

I wish you and yours safe travels!

At your Service,

Smithfield, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Stopped on a Rainy Friday Night after a terrible ride on I81 through PA with grandson on the way to SC for his Spring Vacation. Staff was very friendly and took time to greet everyone even though both were very busy. Hotel was very clean. Room was spacious and extremely nice, best of any Hampton I have stayed in even beats some Hiltons. To beat to go back out staff recommended an Italian Restaurant that delivered. Kuddos food was great and delivered in quick order
Will be staying again

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Hello Thomas S!

Wow! I am humbled and honored to read your review. Thank you for your kind words! Our team will be so happy to hear your review! Thanks also for your business!

I am glad we were able to provide a clean hotel and courteous service on your way to SC! I am also glad that we were able to provide a good dinner recommendation! I too rely on my team for suggestions as I live about 30 miles away and do not get out much! :)

Safe travels to you and yours! If your travels bring you back to the area, please stop by the desk on your next trip so I can thank you in person!

Cleveland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Located just off turnpike exit. Attractive building, well maintained and appointed. Staff friendly, courteous, and helpful. Better than average complimentary breakfast. Need minimum of 200 characters to submit; don't care for that requirement. Hotel is veeerrry gooood.

Hi Donald S!

Thank you for your recent stay and thanks also for your kind words about our hotel!

It is great to hear that our recent renovation is having a positive impact on our guest stays! I am also glad to hear that our team provided courteous service and showed their, "Hamptonality!"

I wish you and yours safe travels and gratitude for your business and input!

CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

The room was nicely furnished and not crowded like some hotels. The pool was just right and the hot tub gave us a relaxing time. Nice thick towels to use both at pool and in room. Good breakfast. Helpful instructions to find our restaurant.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Hi Jardinage45!

Thank you for your recent stay and thanks also for posting your review!

I am so happy to hear that your were comfortable in your room and in the hot tub! I am also glad our breakfast was a good start for your day!

Lastly, thank you for giving our staff a shout out for their services! I will be sure to share your kind words with them as well!

Safe Travels to You and Yours!

Hamton Inn Carlisle

Been to Hampton Inn Carlisle? Share your experiences!