“Service lacking...” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
PA
“Service lacking...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Disappointed that the restaurant turned into a sports bar... now its menu contains just a couple dinner entrees. We had dinner there in July & had nice table on the deck (inside is loud & full of TVs). I did have a decent salmon salad & husband had fish & chips. Service was slow with waitresses wandering around asking multiple tables if they had ordered whatever dish they were carrying! Even out on the deck it was rather loud... nice for the bar crowd, I guess. Not so much a nice dinner place anymore.

Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
“Great views, but that's about it!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Ate lunch here today out on the deck. The deck is absolutely beautiful and wonderful views of the lake. Our waitress was very nice, but often disappeared for long periods of time. My friend and I watched the food runners SEVERAL times not knowing what table got what! They kept asking each table if this was their food. I was quite embarrassed for them! As far as the food goes, it's not the greatest. It's basically bar food. I ordered a veggie grilled cheese with sweet potato fries, and as you can see from my picture of it, it's mostly bread! My friend got a bowl of chili and she said it was good, but a little on the spicy side. Don't think I'll go back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Now "On Deck" - previously Table Lakeside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

A great place to meet and hang out on the deck overlooking the lake. The Pineapple infused mojito is delicious and the appetizers 1/2 price at Happy Hour. My girlfriends and I enjoy the outdoor seating. Inside they have transitioned to a sports bar which will be a great place to watch a game this fall. The service is slow but we are never in any hurry to hang out and enjoy each others company.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Chaos”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Why, oh why, did the owners of Table take their excellent menu and beautiful restaurant and turn it into a sports bar? My husband, brother, and I arrived thinking that we would get a table
lakeside and enjoy dinner. When my brother went outside onto the deck, he immediately returned and suggested we eat inside as it was full of screaming, wild children running around, and at one point, even wrestling on the outside bench. The parents of these 19 kids were inside enjoying themselves. The restaurant manager should have addressed this situation as they were clearly annoying other customers. Our dining experience was chaotic. We had at least 2 waitresses trying to patronize us as our food order took 1 HOUR to arrive. (2 hamburgers and 1 chicken sandwich which were just okay.) It was a huge disappointment, and we will not return as it was more like Chuck E Cheese.

Orlando, Florida
“Don't be in a hurry”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Took over 1.5 hours to get our food order. Food runners have no clue who gets what food. They ask if you ordered what they have.

Slow servers. Need more training. Poor dress for a slightly upscale restaurant. Nice view from the deck. Lots of TVs for sports inside. I will try them one more time in a month. Hope it improves. Could be a hot-spot in the area.