The lobby was clean and nicely done. When I approached the desk the GSR was not as up beat as she should have been. Did not use our name or give us any information about the hotel pool, fitness center, or their restaurant Only told us about breakfast.. House man did not announce himself when he brought us a blanket. Server at breakfast was not very observant waited on two other guest that came down after us. Had to get out own coffee.
also there was not coffee bar in the lobby when we arrived was told we had to go get it at the restaurant. Housekeeping did a very good job on cleaning rooms. Bed were comfotable.
They are doing some work on the out side of the building
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe. Where fine accommodations, excellence in food and comfortable surroundings are not the exception but the standard. Point south to the premier meeting location that offers functionality and fun. Someplace that provides the excellence of the Hilton HHonors Program. The Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe offers the comforts of home with the following features and amenities:Hotel Features~175 Guest Rooms with 42 Suites and 2 Jacuzzi Rooms~Great American Grill serving Breakfast~18,000 Square Feet of Meeting and Event Facilities~Complimentary 24 hour Business Center~Golf Packages Available~Complete Conference Services Staff and Audio/Visual Team~24-Hour Pavilion Pantry Convenience Mart~Complimentary Guest Parking~Complimentary Usage of our Fitness Center~Indoor Swimming Pool and Whirlpool ~Evening Room Service~Jackson Restaurant Guest Room Amenities~Microwave, Refrigerator and Coffee Maker~Two Dual-Line Speakerphones with Voice Mail and Data Ports~Large Work Desk with Convenient Desk-Level Outlets, Adjustable Lighting and Ergonomic Chair~Hair Dryer, Full-Sized Irons and Ironing Boards~Free High Speed Internet AccessJacksons Restaurant-Rotisserie-Bar~200 Seat Upscale Dining with a Warm Casual Atmosphere~Serving a Wide Variety of American Cuisine with an International Flair~Natural Slate, Wood, Stone and Metal Décor Featuring a Fireplace ~Display Kitchen with a Wood Burning Grill, Brick Oven and Rotisserie~Private Dining Room for up to 20 People~18 Seat Bar with Additional Table Seating~Outdoor Patio for Seasonal Dining~Serving Lunch and Dinner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe Hotel Canonsburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Canonsburg
- Hilton Canonsburg
- Canonsburg Hilton