“What a gem!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Londonderry Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Campbelltown
Londonderry Inn
You added Londonderry Inn to your Saves list
2764 Horseshoe Pike, Campbelltown, PA 17078   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Campbelltown B&B and Inns
Virginia
“What a gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I had wanted to write a review not long after staying here back in August, but they were not yet on Tripadvisor's radar, so I submitted the Inn's information. Viola, here's the long-delayed review: My husband booked a night at the Inn last August for my birthday. We live in Virginia, but I grew up in the Hershey area, and most of my family still lives nearby. We parked the dog and kids with my family and checked in at the Londonderry before heading off to a birthday dinner with everyone. It's located within an easy drive to many local attractions; I had passed by this building often over the years, and had always been curious about it. For one, the location seemed a little odd for any sort of inn or hotel, but any lingering doubts I'd had were quickly dispelled upon crossing the threshold. The house is quite old, and has been beautifully restored. Our room was simply spectacular--really. We've stayed in some very nice hotels over the years, and the room at the Londonderry could compete with a Ritz Carlton we'd stayed at without too much trouble. Everything about it was luxurious. As is the case with most B&B's, the rooms are themed. Ours had a jungle theme, basically, but lest you think that equates to tacky, think again. It all worked. The inn keepers are a young couple--the son and daughter-in-law of the owners--who were friendly without being too present, which is the perfect balance. Breakfast the next morning was wonderful. In summary, I would go out of my way by quite a bit to stay here again, and have no trouble recommending it to others.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

If you are going to stay overnight in Hershey-this should be the place. My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Londonderry Inn as a Christmas gift for him. It is absolutely beautiful there. Our room was gorgeous, spotless, and not to mention the bed will give you the best night's sleep you've ever had. The inn keepers are very friendly and made an excellent breakfast for us. The Londonderry Inn provides affordable relaxation and luxury. Wonderful experience!!

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Londonderry Inn? Share your experiences!