“Worst of the "WORST"” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #64 of 97 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Harrisburg, PA
“Worst of the "WORST"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

As many will see I try to be fair & generous with my reviews. I have over 50 years of experience in the customer service industry, a number of those years in the restaurant trade. However having visited this Panera Bread location was a nightmare. The three items my friend & tried to order, we were told it would be a 16 minute wait. So I ordered a different item, only to have to wait 15 minutes any way till my beeper went off. I return to the cashier only to be told I needed to go to the other end of the counter to pickup my food. Gee, it would have be nice to have been told that when I paid for my food. Off to the other end of the counter to get my food, only to wait, without anyone saying I will be with you in a minute. Oh, I forgot to tell you when I went to get my coffee, I was only able to get a half a cup of Hazelnut coffee until the pot ran out.

My friend waited another 15 minutes to get a danish. I told my friend I could not put up with this mediocrity one more minute. I left my receipt and our food with the cashier with the simple phase this was the absolutely worst restaurant experience.

I could not stay for my $13.00 refund. This place sucked the life out of me. I heard good reviews about some of there other locations, I guess I went to the wrong one.

• Visited September 2013