“don't waste your money” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 8 Attractions in Camp Hill
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“don't waste your money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Hahaha, This place is a joke. The salt room is a disappointment, it consists of black cheap chairs that vibrate and the vibration makes you sick because of the poor quality of them.. The Himalayn Salt is in flower buckets!! haha seriously, its stupid. Then for the massage, there is no way they are certified.. What an experience.

Visited August 2014

“Grumpy Owner and Waste ofMoney!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Terrible terrible place! Got my mother a Mother's Day certificate to use as well and her experience was just as bad as mine. Massage was nothing special- are they even certified?! Salt room session was nothing spectacular either...and both my mother and I agree that the blonde, elderly lady in the front lacks a lot of customer service skills- not friendly and acted as if I was more of an inconvenience than a patronizing customer. Never going back again and I advise you don't waste your hard earned money and get massages elsewhere.

Visited June 2014
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
“What a waste of money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I scheduled a last minute massage and salt cave experience and I was extremely disappointed. The massage therapist was young, but very sweet and seemed attentive to what I was looking for, but I quickly learned that was not the case. I was sooooo stressed out and was specific about paying attention to certain areas of my body and I felt like she didn't know how to address those areas. She completely ignored them, even after I kept making suggestions of the areas that really needed attention. After I was done with that awkward experience I wAs led into the "salt cave" for
an even more disappointing therapy. First of all, they ask you to put booties on your feet and I quickly noticed that they were used!!!! Gross!!! Second, if this room is to help "clear" your breathing, how come I was more congested coming out than going in? Maybe it's because I sat in a typical zero gravity camping chair. So not impressed with this place.... Will try the highly recommended Carlisle salt cave because this place was a total rip off!!! Do not go here!

Visited June 2014
Camp Hill
“A feeling of time wasted...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

My fiance went here because of a Groupon we got for two visits. Well, her visit felt like nothing, really. The salt room was advertised as good for her asthma, but the scents they used only made her want to leave sooner. She felt no more relaxed than before she went.

We never used the second visit.

Visited April 2013
Enola, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
“Disappointed in their gift certificate policy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Received a gift certificate for $50 for Christmas but when I wanted to use it they said "only for massage". It did not say that on the certificate but because the gifter purchased it from the girl who gives the massages they said it had to be used for that. Sold it on Craig's list for $30 and used the money elsewhere. Sorry, but that's my experience. Also, I have been in the salt room and prefer the one in Carlisle much better. I don't think cell phones and laptops should be allowed in a room that is for relaxation therapy.

Visited December 2012