“Great Service - Too Much Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
“Great Service - Too Much Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We went there for an early lunch, just to be sure that my buddy's favorite waitress, Melanie, would take care of us. The King was not disappointed as the service was better than superb.

The King ordered a meatball sandwich. Besides the fact that it was excellent, it also came with a family style salad and a cup of soup. Both were equally as good as the meatball sandwich. And because it was my buddy's birthday, he ordered a slice of the tiramisu (no charge for birthday boy) which was unbelievably good.

I can't wait for my next visit but next time I won't eat breakfast or dinner the night before.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bala Cynwyd, PA
“Good Casual Italian Chain Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We decided on the spur of the moment to pop into this busy restaurant in the heart of Bryn Mawr and weren't disappointed, That is, after they tried to seat us at the one table that was right in the path of all the waiters and close enough to the kitchen to feel the heat from the ovens. There were a lot of empty tables -- why they chose to seat us at the worst table is beyond me. However, after I barked they moved us to a much nicer table, where we enjoyed Chicken Parm (me) and cod al forno (she). Both very delicious. The cod was on a smaller plate but the chicken parm was three big pieces of chicken over spaghetti. Not the best chicken parm I've tasted, but good and tender. Ample bread. Very good service during a busy time of the evening. Very reasonable price. I'll be back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Havertown, Pennsylvania
“Berutcci's review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food was great and the atmosphere was terrific..I like the "Old" look. and the old bank look. OI had the salmon and it was very good.The
rest of my group enjoyed their food also.

Visited July 2012
Wilmington, Delaware
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

We were there last night with a party of 14 and I believe our servers name was Gary, great service!!! Our food was delicious. For a party so big Gary was amazing!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Haverford, Pennsylvania
“Great price and great Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Even though this is a chain- the food is really really good! Great prices too!

Visited February 2012