“Maddie's party” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 58 Restaurants in Bridgeville
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Maddie's party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I was there for a birthday party and really enjoyed myself. My family was there and we enjoyed pizza and wings the salad bar was good too! The waitress was extremely nice and was very good with the children and made the party special!

Visited April 2014

Middleboro, Massachusetts, United States
“The Best place for Kids to have their Birthday party!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This place is a Pizza-palace for the whole family. A big show room of animatronic characters
put on a show featuring Chuck E Cheese while we chowed on Pizza. The Pizza was good, not great. Similar in Quality to Little Caesar's. Then we went to the "game room" and wasted some
$$$$. I Played Skee-ball , won some tickets and bought a Chuck E Cheese coin bank at the gift shop. Overall a fun time! Too bad my cousin Darrell took about 3/4 of my tokens and ran around
playing games for himself on my Birthday, I might have had a better time.....lol.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wheeling, West Virginia
“Always enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went on a gorgeous Saturday in march... DO NOT go on a Saturday. There weren't even any parking spaces it was so insane. BUT despite the crowd, our food was fine, fast and the trip was still nice. The staff is always really friendly.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
South Hills, Pennsylvania
“Noise and Irritating”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

To me, it's irritating to be there, but I'm forced to go for children's birthday parties occasionally. However, KIDS love it, and have a GREAT time. It's a money pit for parents, and the "prizes" are cheap junk! Their pizza is the most disgusting pizza I've ever tasted!

Visited December 2011