“Outstanding Ribs & Chicken” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding Ribs & Chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Maybe the most tender chicken breast I've ever had. The barbequed chicken was moist and very tasty. I had almost given up on ordering chicken breast since they always come out dry. This was the exception. The ribs were also excellent. Ordered a combo and took some home, a lot to eat.
Only negative was the noise level but it was during an Eagles game and they were winning!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

king of prussia
“Best time ever in a long time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

The ribby is the best and last home town bar left in the area. Food is great bar service is good and if you're fortunate to hear band's like Dead Flowers, Dog Bite Money or Velvet Sky your weekend will be the best time. My boyfriend ordered the brisket and in hailed it and he loves the honey hot naked winks as well. Drinks are great, with the food and music you are in for a great time. I work at a local hotel and when I am asked for a great local bar I always recommend The Ribhouse

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Great night out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I'm a Brit who has been travelling to KOP for over ten years now along with a lot of other business people who land in a chain hotel surrounded by chain restaurants. Welcome to KOP! After a few trips I asked round a work if there was anywhere else to eat where the servers didn't have a script and the food wasn't shrink-wrapped and I was sent to The Ribhouse. I've been going back ever since. It isn't the best beer, the service isn't the best, the food isn't the best, but on the other hand, it does nothing badly and when you put the whole package together, Bridgeport Ribhouse is a great night out. The service is friendly (they remember me by name which is always good when you're travelling), the prices are good and the food and beer have never been bad in 10 years of visits.

Then there are the lives bands 5 nights a week, great range of draft beers and other drinks, friendly fun crowd, special offers and good atmosphere. It's a great taste of America for a visitor. I'd recommend crabs legs on a Tuesday or the half rack of baby backs.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“O.K.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

When I lived in the area 8 years ago, I used to frequent the Rib House as I love good ribs. After moving back to the area, I was excited to take my hubby and have him try them. We were both disappointed. The meat was chewy and stuck to the bone (we like our meat falling off the bone). The baked beans and coleslaw were delish, and I like the sauce soaked bread they put the ribs on. I would like to give them another try, but hubby is soured on them- I'll have to try them some time he is out of town.

Visited October 2012
Norristown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best Ribs around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

There ribs are so big and juicy and fall of the bone meat and there spicy barbecue sauce is amazing. Nothing compares to the Bridgeport Rib House around here

Visited January 2013