“HGI and the staff are a team.” 4 of 5 stars

Book Now and Save 25%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Breinigsville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
new england
“HGI and the staff are a team.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Back again in Allantown for paper show. The hotel was in the middle of room renovations but it had zero impact on us. Yes, we walked past some rooms with doors on the floor and work being done inside, so what? Our room had been finished, was clean (except the coffee mugs), comfy and quiet. The staff on the front desk were charming. Easy to find.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Richard S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Great to hear you enjoy your stay! We’ll have more to offer next time you visit us…New lobby furniture arriving soon and then we’re replacing all guest rooms furniture as well. Hope to see you soon. General Manager-Richard Sanchez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Recently stayed here for business. Staff was friendly and room was clean. The hotel was going through a renovation - which didn't bother me and so far the places LOOK GREAT. A lot of hotels offer a complimentary continental breakfast but I knew Hilton Garden Inns offer a cook to order all you can eat breakfast for a charge. At this hotel it was $10.95 and well worth it. The first time I had a couple of scramble eggs and then went back for an order of French Toast - hope my wife doesn't find out. During their renovations they removed the old style bar and went to an open concept bar with bartender. This has certainly helped with the breakfast flow - which use to be such a bottleneck for breakfast. The staff told me they are only a few minutes away from Dorney Park an amusement and water park - so this summer I'm coming back with the whole family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Richard S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Thanks for the taking the timefor the great review and do hope to see again during the summer at our Hilton Garden Inn. GM- Richard Sanchez
Huntley, IL.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I've stayed a several hotels in this area and I was very pleased with stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Allentown. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room looked like new, was clean and well cared for.

The Internet was nice and fast, which is important to me as a business traveler who needs to access information at the office.

I will be back here again once I'm back in the area.

Room Tip: I had a high floor and near the end of the hallway, so I didn't hear a thing. It was great.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Richard S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for your cordial feedback about your recent stay at our Hilton Garden Inn. Hope to see you return soon so you can see the finishing touches we’re doing to our lobby for your enjoyment… GM- Richard Sanchez
Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed here in order to attend Berks Jazz Festival plus visit son at nearby university. The hotel is conveniantly located to the highways and PA Turnpike, easily accesible. From check-in to check-out, the front-desk staff, chef, food service personnel, and houskeepers were friendly and always checking if there was anything you may need. The room size and set-up was just right for my husband and I, and the king size bed was comfortable. Best feature was the cooked-to-order breakfast, which we actually won as a complimentary gift. Staying here was a large factor in our weekend getaway turning out well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Richard S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn and will let my team members know that they contributed to your experience. We hope to see you again soon. GM- Richard Sanchez
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I stayed here for a scrapbooking event. They are in the process of remodeling but we didn't know it. The place is very nice. Their breakfast was awesome by resturant standards!! No skimping here!! We are planning to have a repeat event and I am looking forward to it. The staff are very friendly and super helpful!! Highly recommended.

Room Tip: If your room was not facing the parking lot it would be darker at night without having to use the bl...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Richard S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
We appreciate the opportunity to host your group! Thanks again for your positive feedback and we really hope to see you the next time in our beautiful Hilton Garden Inn. GM- Richard Sanchez
Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My first time staying here was for my hustands Birthday in Jan. 2013 (Pre Renovations.) The Hotel location is perfect for what we had wanted to do. We were far enough away from RT. 22 and the conjestion that can happen during the week or weekends, but close enough to the mall and local shopping that we can still go out and not have to worry about traveling too long time in traffic. We were also close enough to local wineries that it was nice to see them in winter. The staff were extreamly friendly and helpful.

My 2nd trip was just this weekend (During some Renovations) and once again My husband and I were pleased. Some of the staff remembered us (by face recognistion I'm sure.) and once again all pleasant. The entrance foyer of the Hotel looks GREAT!!! Our hotel room was on the 1st floor (which we usually go do for peace and quiet reasons) was quiet, and the ordered breakfast there for the first time. It was great!

Overall we would definately stay again and would recommend this hotel for anyone who want's to stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Richard S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
We appreciate you chose our Hilton Garden Inn for your special weekend get away! Thanks again for your kind words and we really hope to see you the next you are in Allentown West. Don’t hesitate to contact us in advance if we can help you arrange anything for you.
General Manager-Richard Sanchez
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Kitchen manager was cheerful, friendly, and provides a great service. The lobby renovation is lovely. Restaurant next door had some mixed reviews online but I found it quite yummy for takeout, which I ate in the Hilton Garden Inn lobby without incident. There are a lot of tractor trailers passing through this area, but I think this is a hotel that sees mainly business folks as guests during the week (cars in parking lot were either very nice or shiny, clean rentals like mine).

Staff did a good job all around.

Room Tip: Staff is happy to accomodate you if you let them know you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Richard S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton garden Inn Allentown West. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Valerie(Kitchen Manager) was helpful!! I will be sure to share your comments with the team. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way. General Manager- Richard Sanchez

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Allentown West? Share your experiences!