“Hosts Were Rude but Cabin Area Exquisite” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bradford
KOA Kinzua East
32 Klondike Rd, Bradford, PA 16701   |
Snydersville
“Hosts Were Rude but Cabin Area Exquisite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Before you head up into the mountains make sure you have everything you need there's nothing up there but beauty.

That said I regretfully found myself at Kinzu East the day after a dear friends funeral. Perhaps I forgot to mention I was a KOA member.

The hosts were rude to me ... very gruff and "independent" even told me " I could move on down the road if I didn't like something". There was no down the road.

After explaining I was a KOA member and expected to be treated with respect they gave me a cash refund for my discount ...... but I have still not received my kampers points for this visit.

However, the dedicated cabin area of this KOA is just a beautiful mossy carpet scattered through the trees with its own dedicated unisex bath house a short stroll away.

I liked this campground but the owners are difficult. A follow up call to have points posted resulted in insulting barrage of hate and still no points. Disappointed.

• Stayed October 2012

4 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business
Stayner, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was a nice campground to base your stay at if you are doing all the local tourist spots. We went to Kinzua Dam, Kinzua State Park, Zippo Museum, Sky High Adventure Park in Holiday Valley Resort, Ellicotville, Jake's Lookout and drove many a scenic route around the area. so much to do here. The owners were very polite and helpful and they have also upgraded their Wi-Fi service in the campground. Outdoor pool was nice and clean and washrooms are rustic put clean. I did miss the music in the washroom though. I think all KOA's should have that. No activities at all for kids here too.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to KOA Kinzua East? Share your experiences!