“Food was ok” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: American
Description: Fairly new restaurant in Bradford, PA. Great food. Not expensive, but you can tell they have a real chef by the interesting and tasty dishes.
Bradford, Pennsylvania
“Food was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've only eaten here twice. Once for a burger and once for a dinner of scallops. The burger was just ok, and the scallops were served with a sauce that was runny and just not the best. To be fair I know others who have eaten here and were complimentary regarding the food. My experience was just average.

Visited April 2013

“Great Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

First time going and the atmosphere was great and staff was excellent and couldn't be more friendly, the food was very good and hot!!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Allegany, New York, United States
“Love it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Had lunch with a friend there the other day....my first visit. Great atmosphere, great menu, awesome food and super friendly staff! Try the Kicken Krab Soup, very yummy! Will definitely be back!

Salamanca, New York, United States
“Hard to find but worth the hunt!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We had lunch there today (Saturday) and we were very pleased. Hubby had a BBQ chicken wrap and I had the philly cheesesteak sandwich. We also split a side of curly fries. Next time I won't be sharing my fries as the order isn't that big, but they are made on site and are very good. My philly was good, but there was a huge hunk of gristle in I and I really really hate that. It almost made me gag. (I won't order that sandwich again for just that reason, even though it was good) Hubby liked his wrap and he had a bowl of corn chowder soup too that was good. We will definitely be going back there as there are not that many good places to eat in our area of western NY, so once you find a good place, you go back. Our total bill was about $22 so that wasn't bad either. Service was good too

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Malta, New York
“A gem in Bradford”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I didn't even know this place existed until the second time I was in Bradford. It seems to be tucked away in the back of a parking lot, but I am very glad we found it. The place is very beautiful, industrial chic with lots of wood tones and high ceilings. We sat at the bar and took a lot of time to look over the menu, it was pretty varied. I went for a salad even though many of the burgers sounded really good. I can't remember which and I can't find a menu online but the dressing was so delicious. It was a good size as well. The server was friendly enough but not overbearing. When I am in Bradford I will visit this place again and again.

• Visited September 2013